Posts created by Kingo62

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 3:59 AM
Hi Tifaya.
Finally got access to my game and it is just as wonderful as the first 5 mins.
Isn't it nice to finally have a use for all those gifts we've collected in the game. I've been able to gift all my friends on both IOS and PC!!
I love this Winter event. As you say, the developers have done a fantastic job!
Love this game!!
Happy gaming all

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 15 10:18 PM
I wouldn't be jealous yet Tifaya.
I got 5 mins play, got out of the game to put up the previous post and haven't been able to get back in. I tried straight away this morning and I tried again when I got home from work and all I get is "unable to connect to server ".

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 15 12:58 PM
Hi Everyone.

The Winter event has arrived on IOS and it's wonderful!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 1:56 AM
Hi gameslvr. DQ's are Daily Quests (I think).

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 15 5:52 AM
Hi gameslvr. I spent so many hours just clicking on pumpkins I even started dreaming about them!! Finally got there though. Don't give up hope. As Tifaya said, put them on your Wishlist. Even when the Fall event has finished, those of us with leftover pumpkins can still gift them to you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 15 3:42 AM
Hi 39frogger.
Re Kings Problem and level 29.
The next area won't open until all the parts from the mechanical item are completed. Keep completing quests and you will eventually get all the parts required to complete the mechanical item. If you click on the icon to the left of your itinerary, you will be able to see the mechanical item.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 22, 15 4:27 AM
Hi dancehawk. I've only seen 1 egg on the wheel since the fall event started, but I live in hope.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 15 5:46 AM
Hi Debchet and Tifaya.
I've also noticed that the beam speeds up towards the end of the HOS list. The more items you find in the HOS, the faster it goes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 15 5:18 AM
Della, THANK YOU HEAPS!!!!

I now have my first pet apart from the one you get when you start, now that I've started a new game on PC. (Love the game so much I now play on both IOS and PC).
Thank you so much.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 15 1:42 AM
Hello again Everyone.
I now have a Hopping Tiger egg and an Emerald Dragon egg to give away to good home. Please PM me if interested. I play on IOS.
UPDATE...Both eggs on way to new homes - no longer available.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 15 3:43 PM
Hi Debchet.

1. I, too, haven't seen eggs on the wheel for ages.

2. I, too, have only been in the tournament top 100 once only.

3. I do get the daily bonuses as I'm either awake past midnight and get it then, or I get it in the morning before I go to work. (Yes I play too much as well, according to my husband.)

4. I have only got the double sixes once.

5. The 3, 5 and 10 part daily quests were replaced by the Halloween quests so presumably we will be able to do them via a future update.

6. I have also only bought the initial furniture for my room, and I am also not going to spend ridiculous amounts of my coins on more furniture until I have the ridiculous amounts of coins to spare.

7. As for the 10,000 ZZs, I figure they will happen by themselves as I do visit them from time to time during my rounds of the game.

I'm also on level 66 and just currently building up coins and inventory. I have my bored moments, but mostly I'm just enjoying the game without the pressure to try to complete quests.

Hopefully your frustration with the game passes soon and you'll be able to go back to enjoying it again.

Have a great day anyway Deb!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 15 11:57 PM
Hi Everyone. I have a Hopping Tiger egg to be gifted to a new home. Please PM me if interested. I'm on IOS.

I also now have an Emerald Dragon egg to give away.

UPDATE...Both eggs on way to new homes - no longer available.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 15 11:54 PM
Hi Everyone. I have a Hopping Tiger egg to gift to new owner. Please PM me if interested.

Ps. I'm on IOS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 15 6:23 PM
Hi folks. I have a Hopping Tiger egg looking for a loving home. I'm on IOS. Please PM me if interested.
I also have an Emerald Dragon egg to give away as well.
UPDATE...Both eggs no longer available - both on way to their new homes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 15 4:44 AM
Hi Tifaya. Happy Halloween!!
Turkey - Elvyn Forest - Pond of Life.
The turkey folded it's tail feathers then fanned them out again and I clicked on it and it gave me gold.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 15 5:34 AM
Hi Della295587. I have trouble getting the Black Candy lately. It used to be the Toffee Apples and before that it was the Gingerbread Scarecrows . It seems to change for me.
All I did was tap on the "go to" button on the quest and search the HOS the game took me to. I didn't always get what I was trying for, but I got it more often than just doing the rounds of the HOS scenes.
Have you put the Gummy Eyeballs on your wish list yet? There are always kind and generous friends who are willing to help out.
Good luck and Happy Halloween

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 15 6:12 PM
Hi Happy-Ours1. Even if the Halloween event finished today, you may still be able to get your Halloween pets and avatars. Just put what you need on your wish list and possibly post a request for the items you need. I'm sure there are plenty of friendly players with leftover items who would be happy to gift you what you need.
Hope this helps Happy Halloween and good luck with getting your pets and avatars.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 15 6:13 AM
Haven't tried them yet Tifaya. They'll be my next feeding attempts. Thanks for the heads up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 15 6:05 AM
Kbfresh you're a star!! Pony in the Chapel - GOLD!! Thank you for the tip!!
Tifaya and Jackie and sbaker and everyone who posts tips and advice on this forum, your efforts are VERY much appreciated, so please don't stop!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 15 4:49 AM
Blabbitfan86, I've just discovered this thread. I understand that you only did it to see what works on your game, but I agree with everyone else. You are AWESOME!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator