Posts created by 1457051

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 8:43 PM
amina046 wrote:Hi all you smart fishies,
I am having a very hectic social calender this weekend si I get home late and dont have too much time to play. I forgot to put the blue iris on my wishlist, so if someone would let me know where I would most likely find them I should be most grateful.

Happy storming the castle all

You can still put it on your wish list. I'm sure your friends will be more than willing to help out! You just have to collect them before moving on to tomorrow's challenge.
There really is no sure place to get anything. It's all hit and miss.
Good Luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 11:03 AM
Thanks everyone! I was pretty excited about that!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 10:42 PM
I played dice against the dragon and I rolled double 6 twice in a row!! And then something else , don't remember what .. but I beat him 3 times tonight.
I don't think I have rolled a double 6 in months. Only 3 to go to get the moose!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 10:22 PM
Has anyone heard from Susie? How she is doing? I know it has to be so hard.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 10:14 PM
I've tried using her against the Knight.. I don't think he has much pity for the love of his life. I think the last time, he beat her by one every time.
At least she only costs 300 a roll.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 10:06 PM
I think it's like the lottery.. spin the balls and the numbers that come up get the gifts.
I get from him maybe once a month, sometimes not for a few months. It's all random

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 9:57 PM
I tried with doing HOS, didn't get any after about 10. So I fed my pets.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 9:52 PM
Unreal..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 3:39 PM
ok, do what AEG says. She knows this forum better than I do!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 3:28 PM
Not for all of the ZZ, but you may find what you need here

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

You have to copy/paste in your browser

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 11:09 AM
Desertdruid wrote:TLB, I can send you carrots if you need them.

Aww, thanks! I have enough for now. I do have that one on my iPad game. Missing the last one on the PC game.
But all my mice are getting rather fat! Maybe that last one is too weak from hunger to make an appearance?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 10:01 PM
That one is the last for me to catch too. Little bugger......
I'm starting to think I will just let him wait until next year!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 10:46 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Sooooooo ..... when I consider new/different colors for some of my rooms, I should not go with the orange???????

It depends on if you want company to stay or not..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 9:31 PM
Good news! Hope the recovery goes fast!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 3:34 PM
Go to the helpful links thread. There is a thread in there that is for adding friends.

Click on the one for the platform you are playing. Start at the last page, those are the most current. Post your ID # or start inviting from that list.

Good Luck!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Not a clickable link, copy/paste in your browser.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 11:32 AM
There is no difference in the mouse eggs. They all look the same. Facing to the left. Yet when you click on them some are facing right. You can't really tell if it's a certain one.
I know, I've been waiting for one. Just have to continue clicking on every rodent I see floating by..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 9:45 PM
Why not wait on the Lords search until the CC asks for it? I do believe Wednesday's challenge is 11 lords.
If you are doing the CC, that is..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 9:10 PM

You can also put them on your wish list and friends will gift them to you......of course, you will want to gift them back so your friend can also complete the CC task.

Also, you don't want to accept them until AFTER the CC has started. If you put them on your wish list, just let them set and collect after the new day starts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 3:07 PM
I want a glitch!! Just... once... pleeze...

Fred.. waiting for your scores! Doesn't matter if you aren't a high scorer. Only fair you post your number since you started this!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 2:40 PM
Congrats!! He beat me 3/3 today!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator