Posts created by Diane8722

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 16 8:10 PM
I was wondering how the heck someone got >475,000, as we do not even get accuracy bonus on Android format. This is why folks talk of cheating tho..
Enjoy your diamonds and appreciate your candor. Maybe the dev's can eventually get the "glitches" fixed. I know they keep trying..... It is those that find and continue to use the glitches that are "cheating" I think....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 16 7:36 PM
there are brooms in the tourney HOS's......but those don't count in this game

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 16 10:24 AM
Present and accounted for (at this moment )

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 5:19 PM
Gotcha!

Jackplane / Reconstruction Site / Nail

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 4:20 PM
or Theater Cloakroom / Kite?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 4:19 PM
Then lemme try again

Reconstruction Site / Jackplane

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 3:29 PM
Cogwheel / Fire Spring / Anchor

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 12:48 PM
Bat / Castle Armory / Fairy

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 12:28 PM
Bat / Elfish Bas-Relief / Elephant

Oops, wrong bat, lemme think on that one some more....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 12:24 PM
OK. I was stumped with the magnet, thanks Annelli

tomato / gnome kitchen / lobster

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 8:59 AM
I once got "snake eyes" (singles) 3 times in a row. And the opponent (Annabelle I think) got them once during that round. It was weird to say the least. I lost 3/4 (one was a tie)!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 8:42 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Egg / Grand Altar / medal ------- this little darlin' is an orphan......

tag, you're it......gotta find another orphan......

Reconstruction Site / Jackplane

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 8:33 AM
I am in a similar situation. My primary game is at level 64 and has been updated. I find it hard to play as I need coins but doing the rounds of HOS has become so discouraging with the new drop rates that I have lost all my enthusiasm for the game.
My second game is at level 13 and is very much a "hand-to-mouth" game where I wait an hour for HOS to recharge and quest wants 4 items from HOS. I have not updated it but am not really eager to play it due to the time between recharges. This is how my primary game will be very soon, when I run out of old inventory items.
My only strategy for the primary game is that I never visit new HOS unless item needed for quest. And I only "find" one or two items at a time to reset the timer, prolonging my ability to visit more frequently to get quest items.
"Finding" slowly goes against the whole purpose of an HOS game and is really boring!

I sure miss my strong desire to play MC! It just is not there anymore

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 16 7:19 PM
Dolphin / Book Lover's Shop / Earring

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 16 5:31 PM
vikiBookWorm88 wrote:Still dislike the update!! I miss the old MC. I wish I could find an old computer with MC without the update....

Anyway...

Thanks to second_childhood, MaryM1980, Diane8722, and uncommonfirings for voicing your unhappiness on the PC website. And everyone else who's taken the time to write a review for MC. I think the best way to make our unhappiness felt is to warn off new players in the first place they look - the reviews. If that number drops maybe the Devs will actually do something about this horrible update. Seems a little ruthless I know. I did try to post a review but I guess I wasn't diplomatic enough Oops!! Maybe I'll try again...

Currently taking a break from MC and counting the days till April.

Unhappy but hopeful...

3 of the 4 reviews mentioned above that express our displeasure with how the game flows since the update are no longer on the BFG website

I am not only disappointed with the update....

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 16 6:32 AM
I've been punched so hard by all that has transpired in the last month , that I have had to retreat in pain and sorrow. I am not suckered in to playing any more which is also causing sorrow.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 16 6:24 AM
I too am waiting and hoping. It is good to have friends to help share the disappointment and frustration. I hate to say it but "misery loves company", and you guys are the BEST! I think all of you are brilliant!

A toast to good people in hopes of brighter days

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 16 3:03 PM
deeziner wrote:My angrybone has been poked....poked hard. I have tried very hard to steer clear of the maelstrom the update has brought to my comfy forum home.....but this is just rude.

To blatantly assume players are not playing quests...just "blowing through inventory" to level up is not only simplistic....it doesn't even hold water.....how can anyone amass an inventory to blow through if they aren't working the quests...AND doing their regular rounds.

USING DIAMONDS is how hourly searches of HOSs are avoided...yet still complete quests...and no extra inventory is used.......and those who play the "Diamond Way" are the ones who are keeping our MC financially afloat.

HOSs that don't yield inventory....coupled with the new high level side quests that have been dezined to gulp down overage..(.no I didn't help dezine this blank)....that's what eats inventory.

I'm level 41...those who have played before me and reached the highest game levels....BY DOING THEIR QUESTS...have advised that my next levels are EXPENSIVE. I face the dilemma...do I sell my humble hoarde of inventory...at premium coinage...or do I save it...for crafting sellable items....or do I save it in the hopes that one day I too will be able to "blow through it" as I seek to FULFILL QUESTS that are only available to level 68/69players?

What I do know is that I can trust the find path to give me WHAT I NEED to complete my character quest today and all my tomorrows....but will I EVER be able experience the freedom and richness the Castle has given to those who found it well before I did?

Will I be able to complete daily quests and earn medallions so I can have all the pets? I'm not seeing it....my CHOICES have been taken away. Dedicated rounds of nondropping HOSs and a non functioning findpath for daily quests kind of gives me a less than optimistic outlook folks.

I knew that my playing style closed me out of achievements....so be it....but I have watched DEDICATED players throw in their towel for achievements...I guess they just "blew through their inventory"....how sad for them....

Okay..nuf said...probably not my most diplomatic...still...hopefully I haven't slashed and burned too close to the good trees....Debby

YES! YES! YES!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 16 3:01 PM
fshenry wrote:

Just want to reply that my slogging through the quests takes a back seat to no one.
I also went in every hour or so to do the initial quests but I supplemented those by always doing a round of the remaining HOS and collecting items. That was fun for me. I very seldom use diamonds to buy ZZ items so very often it would take me a couple of days to finish a single quest for a character.
Doing full rounds 4 or 5 times a day takes time and effort. If that time and effort culminated in being able to "blast through" a few quests in a short period of time than good for me. People should be rewarded for hard work. I feel neither guilt nor shame.
It seems there is a split in how people approached playing the game. One thing we all have in common is a love for the game. I am happy that many of you are able to continue playing the game without it affecting the manner in which you play. Other of us are affected in negative ways. Since we are all MC family I hope that you all can feel as unhappy for us as we feel happy for you.

thank you for stating it so eloquently!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 16 2:42 PM
Heidi Oz,
Before I completely closed my wish list a had a blood lotus on it. I only had it there in hopes that John (level 121) would gift me, as he does occasionally if you gift him. Never expected one from my friends. Just a thought.
Edit for spelling

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator