Posts created by jaldeer

You're welcome. Actually, I like reading the dialog & seeing the cut scenes.

Ya, I noticed that too when I replayed my same profile. The game won't zoom in the basketball game to get that ship & arrow & you need both. I played twice with 2 different profiles just to see if a new game was ok, & playing with a different profile seems to be the only option. I got all achievements for both of my profiles. I don't mind really since the mini-games aren't hard.

It's in the bonus game. As soon as you teleport to the house to find your brother, click on the horse in the yard till the achievement pops up. Hope this helps.

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on May 16, 17 1:51 PM
On chapter 3, page 2, after you do the Richard's Recording puzzle, the rat will appear & you click on the apple core & the rat will take it, & the achievement will pop up. Hope this helps.

Sweetz007, I don't know. I got it how I said I did, playing that mini-game without looking at the map once I started. You'd have to try it and see. If you can't get it that way, then it would be through the game only.

Yes bobhillman & yes spbykatie. When you first start, the mini-game has you bring up the map. Once you start, you can't look at the map. I didn't look at the map. I looked at the guide before hand to see where things were. When I got done with the mini-game, I got the achievement.

All you do is follow the dots around. No criss-cross or anything.

I got it. If anybody can't figure it out, PM me & I'll tell you.

I'm replaying again. I'm at the Doctor's town. I have no clue how to get this achievement. I played the mini-game for getting to the hospital & it didn't come up. Please did anybody get this? I don't want to try anymore if it's broken.

I just completed the main game & the bonus game & missed this achievement. Can anybody please tell me how to get it? If you don't want to actually type it out, do invisible (I don't know how to do that) or PM me please. Thank you for any help.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 10:28 PM
Well, I finally got that last star - I replayed again, & this time as soon as I finished the HOP in the main game and the bonus game, I immediately did it in the Extras. Last time, I didn't do the last 1 or 2 until I completed the game. Thanks for your help.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 3:42 PM
Ok. Thanks so much! I have no idea why I didn't get the 3rd star, that's never happened before. I know you get that achievement for playing the HOPS. I'm replaying and seeing if I can get it. Tell me, what HOP on which chapter did you do the Match-3 only? When you say your replayed some of the HOPs, do you mean in the Extras?

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 12:45 PM
Can anybody just please tell me if that got that third star for Finding 200 objects?

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 12:24 AM
Did anybody get the last star, Find 200 objects? I finished the main game & the bonus game, got all the achievements, except that last star. I got the first 2 stars on that, Find 100 objects & Find 150 objects. I got all gold in the HOPs in the Extras. Basically I finished the game and didn't get Find 200 objects. I guess this achievement can't be gotten? Thanks for any help or information. I just want to know if that last star, Find 200 objects is broken.

theirmom64 wrote:Well I've finished the game 3x and still cannot get the achievement for the Hard Handed. I clicked the one pearl in the shell TONS of times. I tried putting one pearl in and clicking the shell TONS of times and still nothing. I think this is the hardest achievement Hidden Expedition has had.

I put one pearl in the scale and kept clicking until the achievement popped up. I had to click on it numerous times (too many to count) before it did.

Ok...Virtuoso is done at the beginning when you first get to Tayal's house. Zoom into the loom in the back on the left. Run the curser left to right and right to left several times. You have to do this before you put the shuttle on. Hard handed is on chapter 1, page 4, when you put the scale on to weigh the pearls. Put the scale on first, then 1 pearl and keep clicking on the scale until the achievement pops up. I had to click on it alot before the achievement popped up. Pet Friendly is on chapter 3, page 1, when you are in the Cargo hold, on the left, there is a habitat with a creature in it. Zoom in on the habitat, and the creature will be on the top left. You have to click on him a few times for the achievement to pop up. Hope this helps!

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 17 4:04 AM
I got that achievement for doing the HOPs in the Extras in 20 seconds or less. As I did them in the game, I would play them immediately in the Extras so I wouldn't forget where the objects were. Some of them it took up to 3 times to finally get it in under 20 seconds. Just practice.

Did anybody get Virtuoso? Please at least tell me in a message if you don't want to type in here the answer. Spent too long trying to figure it out. I keep thinking it's the radio in the Warehouse, but, nothing happens when you listen to the radio.

Edit: Nevermind - thanks so much SJM51 for figuring it out and telling me how to get it. I spent so much time messing with that radio in the Warehouse thinking that was how you get it.

Thanks for replying - just send me a message with the answer to the Listener & I'll send a message to Cheryl for the answer. I'm gonna send you a message to tell you How to get the Free Bird achievement.

If anybody got these 4, can you please answer? I have no idea either how to get them. Thanks to anybody who can answer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator