Posts created by kailuaauntie

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 11, 18 9:38 AM
Well said, Jules! 100% is nice but can be VERY costly considering the rewards received.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 10, 18 6:07 PM
Just wondering why the developers changed the resource requirements so drastically from millions in Athens to only thousands in Amsterdam? My query, since it seems most of you are way ahead of me — is the play that much easier too?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 8, 18 10:11 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 8, 18 5:01 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 7, 18 1:30 PM
Lambina wrote:
snowmanvt wrote:Jules: This morning the temperature here in Vermont was minus 16 Fahrenheit, minus 26 Celsius. A difference of 71 degrees C from you. We need to average our two temps to be reasonable. I am thankful for my cozy woodstove and hot coffee.

Meanwhile my self-proclaimed "highly stable and genius" President insists that climate change is a hoax.

LOL, I thought just us west coast people said stuff like that, or should I say "left coast" people

Say what you will, I have always enjoyed being a West - Left Coast person and, lucky us, we are probably enjoying some of the best weather in the whole country (politics aside).

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 19, 17 10:19 AM
I found this Everest Challenge to be easier as I was only dropped back once (from the first level). The 4 hours of play seems to be excessive and I would happily trade them for coins or boosts.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 17, 17 5:13 PM
I’m sure I’ve sat in a number of naughty corners in my day - but my fav screwed up expression will always be FUBAR.

Maudcat * have you tried Sir Match a Lot ? (Another Bigfish game)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 13, 17 10:18 PM
Why does this forum keep disappearing? Bad segue - I couldn’t play until this evening and got bumped from Chest 57 back to 1. Lucky me! Guess I get double resources?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 12, 17 6:50 PM
jules. * don’t know how I got there from Pete Seeger, but I just watched the Seekers perform “I am Australian” 1994. WOW - it clutched my heart !

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 11, 17 9:05 AM
How do you’all determine which resources need to be shipped to a new city?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 10, 17 10:11 PM
brooke212 - the 1st page of your passport has your Passport Number. Take a screen shot of that page and attach it to your response to Support (look for the attachment icon). If you are unsure of the steps to take, tell the Support person and he/she will send you a step-by-step how-to. (I have had very good experiences with the Support Team.). Good luck

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 10, 17 4:14 PM
I am a big fan of London 99, since I built 2 brick Marts in that city. It’s really hard to lose, and you can easily get 50 - 75,000 000 hats and pinkies.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 10, 17 3:54 PM
missbethann * can I hitch a ride on your “bandwagon”? So tired of those frustrating banners, and now timed games have a red bar with time remaining . . As if I want to take time to look at it. Recently finished a game with a whole bunch of liightening bolts left over. Enuf to put a twist in my britches.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 7, 17 10:00 AM
ShellyKVa * seems you’ve got your Forums mixed up. I think you want Paradise Bay, and if you do, go to the Christmas Tree, drag down the watering can, and you can buy it for (I think) 400 Gems. Happy holidays !

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 5, 17 9:53 AM
jules - never heard STUFF UP before — is it “native” to Australia? In earlier posts you’ve used “stuffing” and “stuffed”, but I didn’t think to google them. Thanx for expanding my horizons.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 4, 17 10:09 AM
My Marathon opened in Istanbul (current working city), I completed the first 4 levels but can’t proceed until I build the next monument, which means it will be awhile, bcause I’m missing about 1.5 million resources. Aaargh

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 3, 17 11:14 AM
I also (strongly) agree and in light of the many pleas that have been made am surprised that a change hasn’t been made and the banners banned from the game!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 17 11:59 AM
I had also finished Tokyo, but had the box with the kites. Hmmm—wonder if we’ll get a surprise in SFO sometime soon?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 27, 17 11:02 AM
debihug * * Please do not “despair” if you must buys coins to get past some of the more difficult levels ! Not all of us are playing on the same as level as keitht53 and jules. Jules’ advice is good because your starting board can really make a big difference. Yes, I have paid for some coins, but I’ve made it to Istanbul, and consider it worth the “investment” because I enjoy the game.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 25, 17 4:05 PM
Frans58. Your memory is just fine, but Gummy Drop is tricky. I finished the last level, didn’t claim winnings, closed iPad, didn’t monkey with WiFi, and the two hours were waiting for me when I went back later and closed the level.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator