Posts created by cansrve

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 12, 16 4:02 PM
Ohh well a second run at the lottery!! that would be nice twice in a day! if someone had to kick the servers why couldn't they have done it mid day! That surely would have made a rainy Sunday all that much better with double gifts and double lottery!

Would have been Double magic dusts and null atoms for everyone!

Ok yes i am a little bored waiting on RoM to return

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 12, 16 3:22 PM
Trucker1979 wrote:

I am in the same situation as all of you and so to my neighbors seeing and reading this, lets give each other some time to gift back in a way so as not to double gift in a day. What do you say? So until I gift you , please wait from me to gift me back.

Umm So as not to double gift in a day? You can only gift once (free item.. BP items are extra) in a day (24 hour/day change period)

And if by some strange occurrence a double gifting did/could happen... seriously? so as not to double gift?? who wouldn't want an extra gift?!?

But on the strange and twisted side... do you think your neighbours will really wait to gift you until you get around to gifting them? Yes serious question as it just seems a really odd request!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 11, 16 3:22 PM
Trucker1979 wrote:

However and I am not sure you already know this but its useless to use the Helper artifacts on the apparitions as it does not count for the Ghost Chaser Medal or for events which require you to explore them away/off. Also you get nothing if you use the chaser as you do when you explore the room to appease them.

It is not useless as you do so indeed obtain items from chasing ghosts away instead of searching through them. Some gold, some experience and often an artifact item or two. It is not as beneficial to chase them away but not useless either!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 1, 16 7:47 PM
As i have managed to nap a couple of times over the last couple of weeks, i will post a note here.

Due to real world things i just haven't had the time! The time to play, the time to gift the time for anything lately.

I do try to get in every few days to quick gift in hopes i wouldn't so my neighbours could still visit if they wanted to (someone needs to water the ! ) After having fallen asleep twice for only a day or so in two weeks i have lost 5 or 6 neighbours , i do understand if i lose a few others.

If some of my neighbours wander off while im away they are more than welcome to wander back If/when things slow down and get back to normal ill get back to a more regular visiting/playing.

Happy Gaming to all

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 22, 15 3:47 PM
Going through the games centre and through the online may be two entirely different things... but for what its worth

Right click on your web browser icon (as opposed to clicking it to open as you normally would) select "incognito" or something that may be phrased differently (IE uses "Inprivate browsing") Firefox i have no clue what they might call it

It will open a completely separate/different web window (if you already have others open)

Put in the web url to http://www.bigfishgames.com/online-games/23808/rooms-of-memory-free-to-play/index.html (thats the url that comes up for me.. other may be slightly different) login with your information and you should be good to go.

Again keeping in mind i am not at all familiar with the game centre so it may not be of help to you that use it...

Hope it helps some

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 22, 15 11:00 AM
A suggestion... if you haven't already tried it...

I keep reading all the issues everyone seems to be having yet i haven't really noticed much of them.

I play in an Incognito window with Chrome.. occasionally i use IE as well with the incognito window

I keep the game open in a separate window from my work windows (i work from home, the boss doesn't seem to care lol) and pop over to play a bit between work projects.

It may not correct everything but it might help some

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 14, 15 8:44 AM
Thoughts to our neighbours and their family/friends from Eastern Canada... You may be an ocean away but our thoughts and prayers are right there with you!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 31, 15 9:05 AM
Way to go Servetucar on the 900!

And to Maygem! a well earned Level 100!

Glad to have you both as neighbours

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 29, 15 12:35 PM
to exchange for the four various chests of choice,

Are you limited to one chest? or if you have enough pumpkins can/will you be able to choose more than one?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 29, 15 9:57 AM
Try exploring more in rooms with ghosts... esp to get the pumpkin to drop... see i knew all those gold cards would come in handy lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator