Posts created by cissyr1768

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 7:51 PM
april3850 wrote:It sounds like the Christmas event screwed up some things for the new players that we veterans didnt have to deal with. Im not sure I really understand some of it. We had our problems too, they were just different. I had to pay a huge amount of gold to open up Atlanta and W. VA, I think it was like 50 something gold each. Sounds kinda like life to me, LOL!

Exactly they are basically going through what we have been through at one time or another. I know I used gold to open up things because I couldn't get other things to open. However I will never ask for that gold back now that everything is done with. I figure its a part of the gaming life.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 7:47 PM
I don't understand why so many folks are having an issue with the red mine. I am not. It's working fine for me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 7:43 PM
Yes I did and got nothing back, so was out the cash. Sort of like when they changed all the games to windows xp and up and at the time I had a windows 98. None of the games would work for me because they changed the game manager over to windows xp and up. I lost about $200 worth of games back then. Royally ticked me off. But I got nothing in return. I cancelled my account back then, and then when I got the new computer could finally use the games, so downloaded them to the windows xp. I still lost 4 games that they stopped making. It's in my history but they can't ever be downloaded, Believe me I tried. And did BFG pay me back the money for them or give me credits? Nope.

Laptop is worse though it may be the newest windows, but, it over heats with most games like this one, and even the ones I have paid for.

??
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 7:28 PM
I can't wait to see the new stuff.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 7:24 PM
It looks like they are back again

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 14 5:27 AM
They got rid of all of the extra resources, not just the glue. So things are now back to normal again.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 14 5:19 AM
gamelover57 wrote:I was really angry when I downloaded the update and discovered that it fixed none of my problems. I wrote Big Fish Customer Support yesterday and got an answer today. It seems that this update was targeted at problems with purchasing and a few other bugs. Anyone have purchasing problems? Anyway, according to the person that answered me, there is supposed to be another update coming out soon to take care of other problems. I can't complain about Customer Support but I'm still upset at Boom Zap. Do they care at all about the people who play their games? I'm beginning to wonder.

The good thing is that many folks were complaining about buying gold, and coins and never getting it. That along with others saying gold just up and diapered along with Christmas issues, game issues and so much more. So I am taking it they took 1 month to work on the purchase issue?? Now we can expect for them to finally start working on another issue?? Really I am not going to say what is on my mind, but if you ask me this is a waste. Taking that long to fix 1 issue.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 14 5:04 AM
It use to be that BFG when new games came out they would send us a post card in the mail and we could test them and give them our opinions. I did it only once though because to me it was like getting the free versions and playing the free hour. you CAN'T find an issue BFG in a free 1 hour version of a game. Believe me. I have actually bought games here, and after 15 minutes of buying them found the issue.

I still have a game that I paid $6.95 for, and guess what?? After the first 70 minutes it doesn't work. and BFG never gave me my money back for it. What a waste. This is why people need to try the whole game first to test them not just an hour, same thing with the updates for this game. Test them on club members. If there is an issue we will tell you.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 14 4:56 AM
I noticed that as well this morning not good for those that wanted to gather up as many resources as they could. With the game always over heating my computer, I just got myself about 100+ for resources. It will due. I use to love this game and could play it for hours, however lately it over heats my laptop and it will shut my computer down after every 2 HOS's This is why I am about ready to get rid of it. I can't play it and relax any more. I think its all the snow moving or something going on that is bothering my laptop. But for them to be able to update the game by removing the extra resources without our knowledge doesn't that seem strange to anyone?? All other updates we had to download.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 14 8:00 AM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

I just wanted to duck in to let you know that the most recent update (released this morning - January 28, 2014), included some back-end changes. This is why you aren't seeing a lot of differences in your games.

We do expect another update, with some more cool stuff, to be released soon. The Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' team is working on that now.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

will the 40 gold be in that update to??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 14 7:55 AM
Lets hope with the next update. This one helped us out a wee bit to get extra resources, I am getting as many as possible just in case.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 14 7:54 AM
No not really many of us are loving it, it's making it easier for us to get extra resources, as well as to get some of the bronze items quicker in the mini games.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 14 7:52 AM
april3850 wrote:Which cities are you guys finding the extra resources? Im not seeing anything extra so far.

All of them I keep making between 15 and 20 of each resource needed. I am really working this just in case if needed after the next updates. I figure if I can have 1000 of each resource put away that will be a good thing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 14 7:47 AM
Yes I also had this issue figuring that I paid gold bars for the keepsakes. it just ticks me off. However to me this update didn't do squat other then create more issues go figure.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 14 8:26 AM
Issues with the update already. I used my rose colored glasses which we pay gold bars for to make extra coins, and it's not working it says under it rather then time HH/MM/SS and no extra coins while playing it either. This is not good at all. Stupid updates are not worth crap.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 14 3:30 AM
I looked with this new update to see if it was there and nope, no stamp. In fact I was shocked that the new update didn't help much at all.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 14 3:27 AM
Well the update came, however do not expect much. It sucks as much as the Christmas collections did.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 14 3:25 AM
I haven't noticed how many resources I have gotten. But tried to get rid of the Christmas stuff and nope. It's still there. Just sort of ticked me off. I did get the fountain back and the Christmas tree is gone, but the decorations are all still there. Also there was nothing fixed that needed to be fixed. I didn't check to see if the 2 new cities were gone??? But the stamp I needed in the barn wasn't added back in, still says 0 of the 4 collections for Christmas. This update sucks as much as the Christmas collections did.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 26, 14 3:55 AM
Yeah I think that last update messed up loads of things. Lets hope the new update puts things back to normal.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 26, 14 3:53 AM
I have to wonder how much longer. Its a month past Christmas now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator