Posts created by SandyCane

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 1, 16 4:50 PM
I too have the same problems with the with the holiday. But now, I can't get my social area to work, it keeps telling me the internet isn't connected. (Yes, it is So for 3 days now I can't receive or send any gifts. Everything is just blank

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 1, 16 4:42 PM
cbtx wrote:
Night_Player_zz wrote:Justus, though I agree that this is an amazingly wonderful game and I am so disappointed that my favorite game is no longer supported, if we have very few people spending real money on the game, how can the developers justify continuing to support it?

Sorry, Night_Player_zz, but I thunk you have it backwards. The question should be this:
How can anyone justify spending any money on a game that has been so poorly supported for so long by the developers>
-failure to address issues that are years old
-failure to have any sort of communication with players, either directly or indirectly via mods
-reluctance to issue all updates in a timely manner since the beginning

I know you have posted many times that we, the players, should spend more money, and I've never understood why you seem to cheerlead that point of view, "Found" made a boatload of money for Elephant and BF ---- far more than enough to not at all justify the infrequent updates and the lack of proper customer service. The development team's posture was, IMO, Found's worst enemy, and that alone ---- not the lack of throwing more money at a poorly supported game ---- is what led to the demise of this beautiful game.

Agree

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 25, 15 2:19 AM
AlexRaluca wrote:The bags on the islands and branches in HOS were supposed to start a little later when the fairy should ask for those

Jazz is right, we should post on that technical issues treat. We might not get this fixed in time but trying can't hurt.

I think a mod needs to be notified, that's who we should try to contact. But as was stated earlier, probably no one home until Monday

Thank you, it still works

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 15 4:22 AM
Same here, very sad that the snowflakes have changed...

posted in Wanderland on Dec 12, 15 3:38 AM
Eutheria9900 wrote:Hello
I can not send gifts to friends and play tournaments because I have the following message " we are sorry, but this feature is not avalaible right now.

Have you downloaded the latest update?

posted in Wanderland on Dec 10, 15 10:56 AM
I think this is kinda nice that we get a free torch when a person we sent a gift to sends thanks to us in the form of the Torch, wonder if it will ever switch to anything else

posted in Wanderland on Dec 9, 15 10:14 AM
dippydidi wrote:I too am unable to dig for chests, just takes energy over and over. Also have same issues as everyone else, e.g. gifts accepted counted as gifts sent, difficulty moving around the screen, freezing after completing quests. I daren't even attempt to enter the tournament. Also, cost of scenes dramatically increased, e.g. temple has gone from 9 to 11 rosaries, and i haven't even levelled up the temple. Sad days indeed. Merry Christmas to all.
Kind regards, Di.

Di, said everything I came here to say. Merry Christmas indeed!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 2, 15 7:03 PM
I like your ideas, ukoval...keep 'em coming

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 2, 15 1:15 PM
smellnroses2 wrote:Hazey1953 just because a person uses caps doesn't mean they are yelling. there are other reasons as well like wanting to stress a point or they may not be able to see the small print so need to use caps so can see as well as other reasons. i spent money on this game on this game as well as others that have been cancelled. but you put your BIG PERSONS PANTIES on and go about your business. AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THIS SUBJECT. so have yourself a GOOD DAY

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 28, 15 6:09 PM
smellnroses2 wrote:Hazey1953 that wasn't rude. we are lucky to still have the game. there was another game i was playing that got removed. so be glad we still have this game for now.

Not rude, truthful...

posted in Wanderland on Nov 25, 15 2:54 PM
I"m not having any problems sending gifts in my game. Hope it straightens out for you

posted in Solitaire Stories: The Quest for Seeta on Nov 23, 15 3:58 PM
I was looking for a new Solitaire game...but I have to agree wholeheartedly with sapphire, joyce2121 and nontechiegrannie. Won't say it again....but slow, slow

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 23, 15 4:39 AM
Anglesey wrote:I found that it did increase the number of Black Boxes I received and so I tend to use it when I need shovels.

This is good to know, thanks

posted in Wanderland on Nov 22, 15 11:20 AM
eLenkaP wrote:Once I reached 150 friends, they all disappeared. I had the same problem with 100 friends, but then it was solved within a day. Now it's 5 days already. Any ideas whether it's going to be fixed???

This long you might want to contact CS

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 19, 15 7:19 PM
buttercat1 wrote:Need friends for Meow tribe please

Am already a member of a tribe, but good luck and keep at it. All the best

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 19, 15 6:21 PM
FishyFemale wrote:Oops, my bad! Turns out sleepyjode does have torches. I just saw the first new name on my friends list and automatically thought that it was hers/his. I'm not used to having people friend me first. I'm usually the one who adds friends to my game, not the other way around.

Faster fingers than yours FishyFemale....LOL...Glad to have it straightened out, will get them added.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 19, 15 4:25 PM
piper1A wrote:I hadn't noticed that but mine goes back to 1 as well from 17 or 18

My game does the same thing...

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 19, 15 4:20 PM
FishyFemale wrote:
sleepyjode wrote:Come light my torches plzz 37449222AK

Corina, I added you but you have no torches to light because you haven't bought any yet! How do you expect anyone to do this for you?? lol

Looks like a little of "The cart before the Horse"

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 15, 15 3:38 AM
I have no problems posting, been playing for a long time. Just not much more to talk about

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator