Posts created by Kimball321

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 17 12:15 AM
I have been in touch with the support team and they are trying to transfer my game from kindle fire hd 7 to my new kindle 10 I see you say they cannot do this l have just played &169.99for this so they better resolve this

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 17 7:24 AM
I have a new kindle tried customer services need to no how to transfer old I'd to new I'd so that I am back on level 76 thanks Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 17 12:15 AM
I have just seen the notice about the g update not available on the kindle and BlackBerry devices after playing this game since the onset 4years know have to buy a new kindle to continue with the game which I cannot afford I am very disappointed never did here back from customer service I think this is unacceptable Christine

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 17 11:10 AM
I cannot get onto the game forum since December 2016 still waiting for it to be resolved so I cannot check you on it yours Christine

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 11:18 PM
Cannot get update on kindle been playing since launched had no trouble before have been in touch with customer service through ios eating a reply 3days now fed up

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 12:19 PM
I play on kindle fire cannot get update

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 11:58 AM
I am fed up with this game cannot get update have played since the game was launched never had any problem before eating to here from customer support 2days now I have spent a lot money on this game I hope it can be resolved or I will have no choice but t o delete game I think there must be a lot of gamers upset with this issue pc seem take priority yours Christine

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 2:09 AM
Cannot get in to the customer support still can't get new update id a192529 kindle fire hd yours Christine

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 17 5:51 AM
Have tried all morning to get new update it opens in the app store but keeps going back to the game which says a. New update is available have tried numerous times is there a problem with app store can you resolve this thank you Christine

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 17 6:47 AM
Still can not get the game forum this is since the beginning of December 1916 hope this will be soon rectified miss hearing the reviews and advice by others I have been playing since game began no problems before yours chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 17 2:38 AM
I have now got to start again with the daily quest had three bronze globes now it says I have. To complete the hint game again I have done this three times already am I the only one having problems I am really fed up with game can you rectify this chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 17 1:15 AM
Once again I am having problems with the daily quest I have completed the quest twice now this morning I have to do the same quest again using the hint button getting fed up as it takes a while to complete chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 16 3:48 AM
Once again having problems with the daily quest had 4 gold globes now it says I have only 1 chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 16 11:14 AM
Once again I have logged back in and again the Xmas lights have gone back to zero I had already completed this quest this morning very frustrated with the game yours chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 16 7:51 AM
I collected all the Xmas lights for the second day quest this morning now have logged in this afternoon it says I have not got any of the lights now have to start again not. V very happy about this chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 16 11:05 AM
I still can not get the forum it has been two weeks now and I like to view other players advice and also there problems I have been playing since the game started and never had problems before please try and find out what is wrong taken Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 16 1:15 AM
I can not get in to the game forum either for at least a week what is wrong taken chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 23, 16 12:30 PM
I have played for over two years and do not know what they are for and where did you get them

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator