Posts created by Misty40

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Sep 16, 10 4:54 PM
I'm using the walkthrough for just about every step of the game...LOL

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 13, 10 6:37 PM
Cherubabies wrote:The point is - If the Developers make the Game so hard that you can't win then I don't mind using the Cheat Sheet. After all, I paid GOOD money for this Game, and I didn't pay it so that I can only finish half the game, did I?

Amen to that! Thank you for this info. I passed all of the whacking levels the first time I played the game. I'm playing under a different profile and can't pass the one with wolves. Thanks to you, I can kiss that part of the game goodbye! LOL

posted in The Blackwell Convergence on Sep 3, 10 10:22 PM
I loved this game. The graphics are pretty cool and a bit old school - I like that by the way. The story is really interesting. I like the idea of how we are all connected somehow. The gameplay is easy. The diffculty level was medium for me. I had to look at the walkthrough 3 times. I hope the next one is coming out soon. It's a great game!

posted in The Blackwell Convergence on Sep 3, 10 4:49 PM
I wanted to add that after going into the "winsetup.exe" file, you do have to click "save and run" to get the game to open. I hope this helps those who are still having issues. I believe I played the 1 hour demo last year when the game debuted and had no issues with it.

posted in The Blackwell Convergence on Sep 3, 10 3:55 PM
I had wanted to do that earlier but was not sure if DirectDraw was the correct one to choose. I've been dying to play this game all day! LOL ....finally, a simple solution that I can handle myself. Thanks a bunch Dave!

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 31, 10 12:44 PM
LOL...thank you. George. I was wondering what word had been removed. I orginally thought it was a joke.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 31, 10 12:38 PM
I'm surprised that I like this game. The mini-games are challenging. I did not adjust my mouse speed, I just clicked like crazy...LOL.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Aug 10, 10 10:38 PM
Have you tried the walkthrough for this game? I've played it but barely remember any of it. Good luck!

I've demo'd a few CEs and then bought the SEs and my games picked up from where they left off. I'm not sure if all of them do that.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Aug 4, 10 4:08 PM
Hello and welcome to the pond. You should contact CS- they'll be able to help you. Good luck.

posted in Little Space Duo on Aug 2, 10 9:17 AM
I bought this game a while ago and I played until level 3. I resumed playing the game yesterday and now I get an error message whenever I nearly complete level 5. I love this game and I hope my issue can be resolved.

posted in Little Space Duo on Aug 2, 10 9:14 AM
fahr451 wrote:I experienced the same problem.
Also, I found another game bug. If Lucy lands VERY near to a robot (when Sunny takes her down), sometimes the robot turns to the opposite direction and keeps attempting to grab Lucy. I hope you understand what I am saying...
Anyway, if this happens, you can no longer move Lucy, and you have to restart the level.

It's probably the timing of her descent. This game is very tricky when it comes to timing.

posted in Laxius Force on Jul 28, 10 1:45 PM
I don't how I did it but I know I had the Rotor Ghog. There's a walkthrough on the maker's website that is fantastic.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Jul 28, 10 1:29 PM
Luckystar18 wrote:IMO this game is very difficult and I have played alot of LF and Adventure games. You will definately need to use a walkthrough alot in this game as there are no real defined clues as to what to do next. Hope that helps.

Very difficult is right, . I had to give up after 15 minutes.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 28, 10 12:35 PM
jillfisher wrote:All you have to do is make a face every time you see an object that offends. I'm a vegetarian and I make lots of faces when I have to find meat products. Then I go happily on with the game!

This is just a joke, but your post makes me think of the old saying, " Your face is gonna freeze like that!"...

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 28, 10 12:33 PM
I'm not a smoker or drinker, that being said, games that include cigarettes or alcohol is not offensive to me nor does it influence my behavior. It never has and never will.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Jul 24, 10 4:39 PM
I played the game with no problems a while ago. It's a very fun game. I hope everyone's technical issues are worked out.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 17, 10 10:23 AM
LOL, ah man! Now I'm gonna download this game out of curiosity.

posted in Deadtime Stories on Jul 17, 10 10:21 AM
If you're making the voodoo doll you have to put the items on the sticks in a certain order. If you're still stuck, then take a look at the walkthrough. Good luck!

posted in Time Dreamer on Jul 17, 10 9:03 AM
Ok, I'll give the demo a try.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator