Posts created by GamingGrampa

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 2, 18 10:42 PM
Well I got Miami and Sweetheart Island plus a repeat of the glitch that glitter and I had back in November, I'm receiving PM's but when I reply to Trav3lbird the subject line keeps blanking out, oh well I guess I'll just try again tomorrow!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 2, 18 8:58 PM
Been playing the island today, not bad so far! Is anyone else having problems posting or sending PM's since the update?
Trav3lbird if you see this the two messages I sent had subject lines till I sent them, it looks like the same glitch that glitter and I dealt with in November!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 31, 18 3:06 PM
Enjoy your trip snowmanvt, catch you when you get back! Hey trav, did you get my PM about New Delhi? And no Miami here yet either!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 29, 18 4:45 PM
I just posted the resources sheet for Miami, so send me your PM's for the monuments!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 29, 18 4:41 PM
63. MIAMI

10. 95k bricks
20. 200k bricks
30. 250k bricks, 4 green gems
40. 300k bricks, 3 green gems
50. 320k bricks, 220k hats, 3 green gems
60. 390k bricks, 280k hats, 4 green gems
70. 420k bricks, 320k hats, 8 green gems
80. 460k bricks, 380k hats, 3 green gems
90. 500k bricks, 410k hats, 260k pinks, 2 green gems
100. 530k bricks, 450k hats, 300k pinks, 3 green gems
110. 560k bricks, 500k hats, 380k pinks, 4 green gems
120. 620k bricks, 590k hats, 510k pinks, 4 green gems

And awaaay we go!
Thanks Trav3lbird

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 28, 18 10:30 PM
Wow, it was just about two weeks ago we were celebrating two years here, now we're crossing 100 pages and still going strong! Thanks and congratulations snowmanvt for the best thread on this forum, I'm looking forward to lots more fun and laughs!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 24, 18 1:13 PM
Hey ekstra2000, that would be me, after Christmas when they did the Hawaii thing and giving away 4000 vouchers I decided to go open Istanbul permanently, so far it's been not too difficult just past the halfway point and looking forward to hitting 105-1!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 21, 18 4:57 PM
Hi AZbratnNY, I gathered from your post that you are at least as far as Rome, level 87 is your best friend for resources until you get to Istanbul level 105-1 which will give you two or three times as many resources, just keep replaying them and trading the resources at the drill!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 21, 18 4:43 PM
I totally agree Maudcat, Copenhagen was fun and I made a nice batch of coins, so now I'm back to work with Los Angeles and Istanbul which I opened permanently after Christmas!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 20, 18 8:56 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Vancouver was linked to an event, Canada's 150th Birthday I believe.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 18, 18 10:44 AM
Trav3lbird and Glitter, well I guess I'll just wait till this issue clears up like last time, the main thing I asked glitter about was whether she finally got through LA and into Seoul.
I finished Shanghai the other day and I'm at the second monument in LA, looks like the worst is yet to come!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 17, 18 8:26 PM
You're absolutely correct jules, we did cover that subject back when Vladivostok first appeared and a bunch of us got a free week to play there, I'm looking forward to a return trip as it was definitely a fun city! Glitter I received 11PM's from you but they didn't have anything in the subject line so I couldn't open them, will check again tomorrow

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 15, 18 9:27 PM
Well folks, how about a trip down memory lane! I was just bopping around and took a look at page one of this incredible thread, on January 16,2016 Snowmanvt kicked this off and if some of you are up for a little amusement, check out the first few pages! And Trav3lbird your last sentence in your first reply has proven to be quite prophetic! So happy anniversary seniors!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 10, 18 8:51 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 10, 18 8:41 PM

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 10, 18 8:40 PM

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 10, 18 8:37 PM

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 31, 17 2:44 PM
I've been doing Tokyo, San Francisco and Rome as my primary drilling sites, like Jules and lordkalvan I split them up based on what the drill wants most

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 31, 17 2:25 PM
A happy and safe New Year's Eve and day, depending on where you are, and pray for a peaceful 2018!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 31, 17 1:48 PM
Hi everyone, not that it's very important at this point but thanks to bfgBeruna the numbers for the monuments in Hawaii are now correct! Happy New Year!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator