Posts created by LoriW

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 12 11:56 AM
Have you fixed the leaking pipe?

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Mar 31, 12 11:54 AM
It sounds as if you are trying to click on the moving items. You don't click on these - you need to click on the same item on the table.

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade on Mar 17, 12 3:35 AM
You need to find a ladle.

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade on Mar 17, 12 3:31 AM
It's in the alleyway next to the hotel.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 13, 12 6:11 PM
Pretty early. I think you get access to the first 1 in Hollywood (2nd town). I've only played the demo so far but you seem to get access to a new 1 at each town until you have the full set.

You need to purchase them and any training you need at the shop where you buy upgardes.

When you have one at a type of station like the formaldehdye baths then the butler will take care of any zombie put there as long as a mini game doesn't need to be played. It will also clean a station if it has the right training.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Mar 2, 12 5:39 PM
You just need to click on the tray in the oven after the biscuits have baked. You should then receive a biscuit. You only need one. The tray with the other biscuits stays in the oven.

No, you get 1 from Walsingham and another at the hidden object scene at the theatre.

I am completing the story again to try and get more achievements. I forgot to pick the coin up at the Globe and now I can't progress as I can't open the tomb and I can't leave Strafford to go back to the Globe either.

It's not the only place it happens. You don't do anything with it. It's Shakespeare morphing into Christopher Marlowe.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Feb 24, 12 5:56 PM
At the bottom right hand side. I think they're on a chair.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Feb 24, 12 5:54 PM
I think it's towards the top of the screen near the middle.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 23, 12 12:16 PM
Have you looked at the file and got the fax?

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 23, 12 12:15 PM
What do you mean the tattoos are gone? You can't see the tattoo because you can't see Dahlia.

When you get the outfit go back to Estrella on the boat and show her the outfit. If you have the tattoo and the outfit you'll be able to progress. If you don't have the tattoo then try going back to the tattoo place and get it again.

If you have been to see Estrella have you got the 'plague' rat?

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 18, 12 5:02 AM
For anyone interersted in the reasons why:

1852- Hat - Earl of Derby - derby hat also known as a bowler hat
1830-Tea Bag - Earl Grey - Earl Grey tea
1828--Boot - Duke of Wellington - wellington boot
1894-Rose - Earl of Rosebery
1756-Tea Cup. - Duke of Devonshire - Devonshire cream tea

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Feb 9, 12 12:16 PM
I found 77. But if you start building the city again with the same profile you can pick up more treasures and get the trophy.

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Feb 2, 12 3:17 PM
It seems to be every 100,000 points.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 12 11:58 AM
You need to make gunpowder (in the study/library) and put this and the bullet in the empty skull cartridge in the bedroom.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 12 11:56 AM
The green bug is on one of the skeletal horses at the front of the tram.

posted in Azada: In Libro on Jan 28, 12 11:52 AM
You need to go through the locked gate by the elevator. When in the new area you need to complete a puzzle to get the red bug.

posted in Azada: In Libro on Jan 28, 12 11:50 AM
In the study/library. You have to move one of the chairs out of the way.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 22, 12 9:03 AM
There is nothing to dig up apart from the 4 treasures each marked with a red x. You need to earn more gold by building commercial buildings (store, saloon and bank) or by buying gold at the trading post.

Wait until one of the aims showing is to dig up the four treasures before doing so. If you dig up any before that they won't register when you get the aim. I tried doing so to get ahead while doing the first star by digging up 2 of the treasure sites but when I got to the second only the remaining 2 treasures were marked off although I had dug up all 4.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator