Posts created by Love_rnr

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 11:57 AM
if you could choose the event items when playing the puzzles. I’ve been playing them lately to get the gems since I’m buying so many traps. But still not a big fan of them since I never seem to chose the correct hand.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 9:00 AM
Angiepuss wrote:Hi all still in need of more friends I gift every day and my code is i2554321

I’ve sent you a friend request, but it would be helpful if you change your name from player. You can do that by clicking on your Avitar and where it says Player, backspace that out and add your name!

Have fun!

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 7:12 AM
I was wondering what those extra cards were for when I sent a gift, glad to know

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 6:23 AM
Thanks for the help. Getting thru the 10-part challenge has been difficult, so now I know I can redo my wishlist!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 6:06 AM
I stopped my iPhone game awhile ago, just couldn’t keep up with both games and wasnt enjoying playing that much anymore. Now I just have my main game and play when I feel like it.

Thank you for all your gifts!! Take care.

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 7:14 PM
This being my first, just wondering why people want more friends for this event. As far as I can tell, no fall HOS.

Just wondering.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 5:07 PM
I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it....

Let the fun begin!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 17 7:09 PM
I am at level 80 and it is 270 diamonds to buy 30 of each airship item. I hate to spend so many diamonds, but going for it because airship items are like gold, and it is not always offered for all the castle challenges. I’m not too crazy about the puzzles, but it’s a great way to recoup diamonds, so I’ll go back and work on them again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 8:01 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Paula, do you want me to send you airship items instead of stamps for a while? I'm nowhere near this challenge yet - still collecting medallions - so I can send whatever you need.

Yes please! I only have one item up now that I need the most of. Thanks!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 6:57 AM
I am very low on 3 airship items and wouldn’t you know they are the only ones the airship wants, time and time again. I keep sending empty airships hoping it will ask for the items I have plenty of. Won’t be finishing this one anytime soon.

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 5:58 PM
So glad to hear you and your house are fine!! I saw that by your name and was very concerned. Keeping you in my thoughts, please stay safe!!

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 1:44 PM
Finally completed! After my six failed tries with lizard breath, I went back to the naughty Knight and used Pirate Girl (since I’m working toward that achievement) and was able to get thru this gradually. I seem to win better if this coincides with a daily quest. I am NOT looking forward to the next dice challenge at all

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 17 1:47 PM
suec96 wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:suec96...... IF you decide to open the Dice Table early ..... May I suggest that you don't start to play immediately ..... bring it back......wait for it to load ..... close it out ..... THEN -->> go into 5 or 6 HOSs and complete them..... work a puzzle .... send a friend a gift .... just do something ELSE in the game before returning to the Dice Table (take about 15 minutes doing this "something else")

THEN go back to the Tavern and open the Dice Table ..... play .....

I have found that when I recall the Dice Table immediately for 12 diamonds..... immediately play .... that I tend to lose all 3 rolls... However, if I recall it, close it, do something else for a few minutes and return to it, I will win at least 1 round and possibly 2.

Good Luck with what ever you decide!

Thanks, i'll try that.

sue

Me too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 17 11:46 AM
I’m just a loser!! I am not doing well at all!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 6:42 AM
I loved the Seahorse. I had them for many years in my saltwater tank, they were very interesting and fun to have. If I could, I would use the odd egg to make myself a Seahorse pet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 6:35 AM
The future’s so bright (I’ve gotta wear shades) Timbuk 3.

~Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 17 7:05 AM
Being from Florida, I completely understand your concern. Hope it weakens before it gets there, stay safe!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 6:45 PM
Swap stamps with friends! If it is the only thing on your wishlist, you should have been able to complete the required 5 stamps trading with your 14/15 friends!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 2:33 PM
I seem to be getting more gems and stamps falling when collecting morphing flowers (shh, I don't want THEM to know & change my luck ) , so I wonder if that’s a sign they are gearing up for the event since that happens during that time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 5:01 PM
Just FYI, the Iron Knight is not a fan of our new Amazon girl, he won time and time against her on the dice table. I’m trying to finally be done with him on the dice game for the achievement, but he is very hard to beat! I do have the best luck with the Pirate Girl, I need to just stick with her from now on!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator