Posts created by jpabich

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 21, 14 4:43 PM
Hi -- maybe I missed it but what do the switches do? Thanks in advance!

posted in My Exotic Farm on Jul 3, 14 7:29 AM
Yes, I was going to post the same issue of "laggi-ness" There doesn't seem to be an option to change the mouse speed. When I am out of the game my mouse speed is fine. Too bad, I was ready for another TM game for the weekend!

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Jul 2, 14 5:47 PM
Thank you so much. I didn't realize you could punch out the thief to slow him down. I only got two starts, but at least I can continue.

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 26, 14 2:40 PM
I believe that you need to do the Special Training (the bent bar bell) session to enable the punch out feature. And, you do not have to make your way over there, as soon as you have $100 you can use it. Note, in a later level you need to do that three time. Each time I think you can only punch out two or three of the thugs. Good luck!

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 26, 14 2:30 PM
Hi -- I'm not entirely sure this is a bug, but I've played this twice now and on Level 46 & 47, I am unable to use the resources of the middle tree. I even had a worker go over there and make a chopping action, but it just kept saying destination impossible. I thought removed all the obstacles (i.e., pelican) but I cannot chop down that tree in either level.

I even destroyed all the buildings to see if something was masked or obstructed, but that didn't reveal anything. Thanks.

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 25, 14 7:28 PM
Although I haven't been able to get 3 stars yet, I did not see the building lot in the upper right hand corner right away. I make my way up there and make a shop. The other thing is you don't need to feed the pelican in front of the gym to access it.

I'm getting right to the end of 3 star time with two sidewalks to build! I'm still trying. Good luck.

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 25, 14 3:06 PM
Thank you so much. That worked like a charm. It hadn't occurred to me to not chop the trees.

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 25, 14 2:04 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't work. I must be missing something. Oh well -- I haven't been getting many 3 star completes the last 20 levels anyway.

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 25, 14 12:20 PM
Hi -- am I missing something with the middle tree on this level? Even when I remove all obstacles and have a free worker, it says "destination impossible." Anyone else have that happen? Thanks!

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 25, 14 9:25 AM
Pick up all the resources and chop all the trees to the right of the warehouse. Then destroy the concrete in front of the removed trees and fix the sidewalk in front of the shop. You can also buy food at the warehouse to get rid of the pelican in front of the cake shop. I think that should be enough to get you started. Good luck!

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 24, 14 3:45 PM
Me too. Do we just uninstall and reinstall? I don't think I'll lose my progress, but I don't want to be the first one to do it . It happened to me on another earlier level but marked the scarecrows as a completed goal, so I was able to continue. On 29, it locked down the scarecrow option so I could never buy any more. I'm going to try it again, but if I cannot pass I will reinstall and let you know how that worked.

UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked. I did not lose my progress. It still says 0 scarecrows in the goal box, but it's checked so I was able to proceed. Good luck!

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 24, 14 2:27 PM
Hi -- any tips on this level. It seem like you need a lot of workers and concrete, but I come in at about 3:25 and cannot get the three stars. I used all the upgrades too. Will move on but if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

posted in Magic Heroes: Save Our Park on May 2, 14 8:46 AM
Thanks for your response. I finally figured out the stars build up in the upper right hand corner as I progress through the level so I can make sure I'm hitting three-stars before I clear the last blue box. Not enough coffee this morning I guess!

posted in Magic Heroes: Save Our Park on May 2, 14 5:32 AM
Hi -- I'm unclear as to how you get three stars. I did not see any comment about it in the tutorial, but sometimes I get them and sometimes I only get two stars. I'm playing in timed mode and I think it might have something to do with the time left over? Thanks!

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 12, 14 10:00 AM
Did you lose your progress? Or, did you go right back to level 40?

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 9, 14 4:15 PM
Hi - I cannot seem to get enough gold to finish this with three stars? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT -- never mind, I found a walkthrough on youtube.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 12, 14 11:14 AM
Hi -- I cannot get past this level. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I don't seem to get everything built and have enough food to build the scaffold and feed the tiger. Did anyone have a set of steps that you went through? I did figure out that you don't need a quarry if you break up the road, but still not enough food once I build the farm to get 90 food. I played it so many times that I ran out of jewels and went back to get more, but I really just want to be done with this level without having to go back for more until I get a good game plan. Thanks in advance!

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 11, 14 4:01 PM
Wow, I'm really struggling to get even 2 stars. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 1, 14 3:28 PM
Hi, I'm not sure why, but I am 125 wood short at the end. I have all villas built, with three "improved" but I cannot seem to upgrade the last one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 27, 14 3:56 PM
Hi Fishies -- any tips on how to get gold on this level. It seem like you should wait to use the talismans until you have built up two houses, but I cannot seem to get enough wood to then build my last house. Should I build two saw mills? Thanks in advance!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator