Posts created by Dj2798

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 27, 10 9:13 PM
That was nice that you posted your tips. I appreciate it.... thanks!

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 27, 10 9:11 PM
I am on level 38 and wondered if anyone knows how to use the first aid kits. The blurb in the beginning of the level says "there are a lot of allergies, have plenty of first aid kits on hand". I don't know how to use them. It's the little black men that have allergies and I tried giving them the first aid kit when they were in line and that didn't work and I tried giving it to them when they ask for their chart, but that won't work either. Any suggestions or has anyone done this?

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 27, 10 5:56 PM
Also, about level 37... I had trouble passing that one, too, even with the 6 item cart. I was putting flowers in all the rooms and tried to get them in there even after the initial starting of the level. Tonight I tried with just flowers in the beginning of the level and then forgetting about the flowers... just dealing with getting people in the rooms. I try to put like people on one floor, like all guru's, all the little fish costume guys, broken leg girls, etc....it helps when you are gathering supplies to take to them all. Hope this helps a bit.

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 27, 10 5:53 PM
I am on level 38 and wondered if anyone knows how to use the first aid kits. The blurb in the beginning of the level says "there are a lot of allergies, have plenty of first aid kits on hand". I don't know how to use them. It's the little black men that have allergies and I tried giving them the first aid kit when they were in line and that didn't work and I tried giving it to them when they ask for their chart, but that won't work either. Any suggestions or has anyone done this?

I passed the "slow-mo" level you all are talking about by making sure that I have the max cart. You need to be able to carry as many items as possible. I couldn't get through a lot of those levels and I only had a 5 item cart, so I went back and redid the levels from level 31 and got a 6 item cart and got through.

Now if I can just figure out the first aid kits. I have a feeling that is what is preventing me from being able to hit 9500 to get through level 38.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 10 9:36 AM
Is anyone getting a "violation error" message through this game? I have tried everything short of uninstalling it and re-installing it so I don't lose all my progress, but nothings worked.

posted in Dress Shop Hop on Apr 9, 09 10:28 AM
Does anyone know how to get through the last 2 levels of this game. I have all the upgrades and have even gotten through it without losing a customer and with giving them all the accessories they've asked for and the closest I've gotten to the goal amount is 8,000+ out of 9,000. I would appreciate any suggestions other people have for how to get through these last 2 levels. I'd like to beat the game before I move onto another. Thanks for any help you can give.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator