Posts created by 1_of_5

That's a generic description for CEs. What is included changes with each one. It would be nice if when they wrote the description for the game page they did specifics but they don't.

There is a strategy guide included with the game. Walkthrough should be out at some point.

Welcome to the pond.

MEnr56 wrote:Did a system restore from a full week BEFORE the incident? How does a person go about doing that?

MEnr56

Start>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore.

It'll tell you what your last restore point is (usually before an unpdate by windows is installed) or let you make one.

The Secret of Margrave Manor
Margrave Manor 2: Lost Ship

These are both long, straight hidden object games.

Not as much as you may think. That's a generic CE bonus description. I was hoping for something a little more specific.

I got the first 2 and really liked them. Not happy about how they changed the game play but still thinking about getting it. Flounder seemed about to tell us what the bonus was but didn't.

Anyone know yet?

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 2, 11 10:20 AM
At the beginning of the round type:

future
mustache
sukhbir
trickedout

When your tree gets to ___ type ____
100 feet - daisies
500 feet - dance
1000 feet - pinata

They will last until you turn the game off.

Oh, lordkalvan I think that is a "dirty word" here. Don't know why but I think it is included in the no no list.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 2, 11 10:14 AM
I've got the original installed, also bought it on disc before they ran out. I have the new one on my DS.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 17, 11 12:43 PM
To use the metal detector just move it around the screen, think you have to hold down the mouse button, and listen to the beeps. Faster they are the closer you are. When it turns from a red light to green click and the shovel will be in your hand. There are clues about where to look on the map.

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 3, 11 8:47 AM
You can zoom in. Try to find a feature that stands out a bit. Other then that all we can say is just take your time. Also you could try taking a screenshot and exiting to take a little more time.

To take a screen shot: first make sure your mouse is out of the way. Then find the print screen button (should be up on the top row or just below there on your keyboard). Press either function or control then print screen. Exit the game and open paint then press control V.

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 1, 11 8:41 PM
13th Skull.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 1, 11 8:37 PM
Holding your mouse button down move the glass around. Toward the bottom in the middle will be a fuzzing line when you get near the right spot. Stay in that area slowly moving the glass until the line come into focus. You will have to repeat this several times until you've completed the task.

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 31, 11 11:37 AM
Use the little pieces of paper around the edge of your map. Each one has a little piece of a picture from the large map. Each spot will be by a roman numeral. Match up each section of 6. Then match the symbols (there are 3) with a canon and enter the roman numerals you located on the map on the canon.

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 19, 11 10:09 AM
Match up the little pieces of pictures on the edges of the map. groups of 6, to get the roman numerals you need. Then match the symbol for that side of the map to a canon. Enter all the numerals, in order, on that canon.

Use the little pieces of paper around the edge of your map. Each one has a little piece of a picture from the large map. Each spot will be by a roman numeral. Match up each section of 6. Then match the symbols (there are 3) with a canon and enter the roman numerals you located on the map on the canon.

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 16, 11 5:47 PM
message sent. Welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 16, 11 4:38 PM
Think it's on one of the newspaper articles. Either the attic or little girl's room. It changes for each play so we can't help you with it.

Welcome to the pond.

Welcome to the pond. What game are you playing?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jan 12, 11 6:25 PM
Welcome to the pond. Which game is this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator