Posts created by dfkdkfl_1960

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 18 8:35 PM
the last load is not saved.each time you visit the game, the download begins again.a bit annoying

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 18 5:01 PM
Well that planted a small update.True enemies burned hut but thanks for that.Of the new 2 new puzzles and some craft and all.Really decided to cut down our stock a lot of crafts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 18 9:38 PM
items the airship can accumulate or buy or receive as a gift and the gift card will not only receive the donation.And the job Trina does not change until they perform.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 18 6:38 PM
I am concerned about the airship but not in the first place. I'm more concerned about the job Trina. she asks 20 gift cards.I got 4 jobs spodryat.t. e I have 80 cards and get them quickly fail. I really wanted to change something or subtract the number of cards or remove them or replace something.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 18 5:05 AM
dear Janice I'm so sorry .I just recently went from losing mom, and how no one understands you, we are all close and praying for you.Valentine

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 4:11 AM
I also think that it is not necessary to remove spring is coming there, too, in the room of the scene of the search.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 9:24 PM
I spent 707 sticks(292 snowman .tree 241. and 174 sock)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 9:51 PM
I have one single available achievement is Trina 5000 but it is impossible to perform because of gift cards.for 3 days I can run only 2 tasks so I'd like or reduce the number of cards in queries Trina or remove entirely, or to give the opportunity to get more for example for seasonal events. can be together with the medallion Santa to give a gift card.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 8:22 PM
I pozapisyvali the outcome of the game with the child repeated go round and round, but my records are not suitable for other game.Using tape, I began to win.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 8:17 PM
I also have friends who don't give gifts but don't want to remove soon spring event and again will be hidden in the room and will again have to invite.But if someone wants to delete me then no problem is the choice of everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 8:02 PM
I've got 3 achievements.Trina 5000 and 2 purchase of furniture

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 9:45 PM
this year developers pleased us was given the opportunity to get lots of coins and items you can use at your discretion, or give or break for coins or shards want to share my achievement, I have 30 044 000 coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 9:30 PM
I'd like to back tournaments would have been something to do besides puzzles

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 9:22 PM
I leave gifts for smash into pieces for assignments Trina

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 7:40 PM
Yes, just gave us the work.I really like..More than half the rooms do not open or old.Please open NEW rooms.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 7:08 PM
Thank you for the congratulations .Now I'm starting the savings period for the following achievements

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 5:20 PM
I have a lot of accumulated items.Achievements all made, everything was focused on Trina a slight delay was with the gift cards and the rest had no problem

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 4:35 PM
I wanted to share the joy I have completed the achieve 3000 TRINA YES!!! And I still have 3 achievements the furniture in the room and Trina 5000 but I think it is very difficult to perform .Why do we need the same 2 achievements.Would replace on the blue keys to get them easier or remove this achievement or make the place where you can get a key Trina( e.g. Kraft)

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 17 7:25 AM
I fixed my game by replacing the game with the backup, and now the game is in order.thanks for the help and quick response and willingness to help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 5:02 PM
I turned to tech support responded quickly even got 100 diamonds and 2000 coins thanks but the problem has not disappeared. I have no connection problems, the game works very well but after the last obnuleny partially not saved the progress. the last 5 - 6 of my actions when you exit the game are not saved

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator