Posts created by Kimberly_63

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 17 9:39 AM
Congrats!!!! lot of hard work!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 17 3:24 AM
That is always scary, nothing to take lightly. So glad it wasn't a heart attack.

Please take care of yourself. Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 17 7:53 AM
I have some incredible friends and a handful have taken down their wishlists. I absolutely love to give and every once in awhile I can sneak a gift in. In addition, I have tried to find their friend id so I can send them a pm - some I can't do i post periodic messages about how I appreciate their generosity. I post it under player acts of kindness in hopes more people will read it.

I didn't really answer your question though - if it makes you feel good do it - your intentions are honorable!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 17 8:06 PM
I just read the same news on twitter. It's a reminder for me that life is short and to try and enjoy each moment as much as possible. Spending time in the MC forum and reading the crazy fun stories like Ready for the special room or A call to arms for example is hilarious and takes me away. They are a cross between John Candys The great outdoors and Chevy Chases Vacation series especially the dialog between the players and I'm grateful for some comedic relief.

My heart goes out to Colorado. Sending prayers to all those affected.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 17 6:23 PM
MC has provided a forum where we can all come together in a fun and safe environment. Along the way we get to know each other and where we are from. When real world events happen, as they will continue to do, it also gives us a forum to check on our fellow MC comrades to make sure they are ok in a relatively quick manner. I wouldn't have it any other way and am grateful we can post "real world, real time" events to make sure we are all accounted for! There will always be acts of senseless depravity that none of us will ever understand.

Let human kindness prevail and pay it forward!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 17 11:43 AM
DesertDruid this is awful especially now. Sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers your way.

If you need extra Android help PM me and I will add you as a friend. Gosh darn it get better soon

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 17 10:49 AM
I didn't have the honor of knowing Robin/Apollogold but I'm reading the forums and feel like I know the type of person she was and why all of you miss and love her so much.

I only feed my pets in Robin's room now and I always play with Robin until she bounces. No matter what mood I'm in it makes me smile. I have to say I know the developers have done a lot of good things but this was one of the sweetest most compassionate additions to the game.

RIP Apollogold/Robin

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 17 10:14 AM
Thank you I was ready to call someone thinking I truly had lost my mind. Ironically I had to see a doctor today about a tbi (traumatic brain injury) so it wouldn't be a stretch for me to have forgotten what the code meant. Glad to know if wasn't me, whew...

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 17 10:05 AM
I have lists for everything so I don't forget, otherwise my poor friends would leave me. my lists have lists. If I ever lose my lists I'm in trouble . Good thing heads are attached to shoulders!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 9:24 PM
Yes Shawkn,

Pure madness is an understatement. We need to be more vigilant but also not give in and lose faith otherwise they win. Very sad day for NYC.

Prayers go out to all those affected.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 3:26 PM
Another senseless act of violence - hopefully none of our MC community has been affected.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all those impacted.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 1:51 PM
Happy Halloween everyone! Have a safe, happy and blessed Halloween night!

I wanted to send a special thank you to all my Android friends, they really have been awesome!

Also, please keep NYC/Manhattan in your thoughts and prayers as there apparently has been an incident involving gunfire.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 7:03 AM
ibdapita wrote:
eastendteddy wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL TO WHOM MAY HAVE MISSED I AND THE ONES COMING UP.
I shall now sing and scare the bejesus out of the wolves
Me memememememe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and many more.

You can uncover your ears no lol

Oh Randy I sing in the key of awful, so yours was not rude at all, My birthday is Nov 29
as are many of the friends in this forum

Maggie

Hi ibdapita, I have made a note of your birthday

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 7:01 AM
If you're in the fish bowl today please stop by and wish oldgirl10 a very happy birthday!

I hope you had a great day!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 17 4:34 PM
Thewerecatqueen wrote:My birthday is January 2th

Thewerecatqueen I have noted your birthday!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 5:09 PM
Hey MinervaB,

Happy fall event to use as well.

I did your gift today at 1700/500 pst time. Thank you as always.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 10:31 AM

woohoo I got that to die for cat about a hour ago

WHAT that kitty kat is mine .....oh wait a minute no he's/she's not, he's/she's here for everyone so congrats (sorta kinda but perhaps a little jealous - all in good fun)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 10:24 AM
It seems to be that way. I finally went to bed last night over black candy. I needed 5 and I knew they would eventually drop and they finally dropped this morning!

Kitty kat is in my sights and I will prevail!

Good luck everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 9:08 AM
Really expensive items on someone's list all the time can be really problematic especially during a seasonal event. If you're new and only have a few friends it can prevent you from getting your cornucopia cards during a 24 period (been there) and putting an item of lower value is a courtesy for those low on inventory, cash, diamonds and lower levels.

If (some) friends could be a little more sensitive with their high valued items, reciprocate in some form or fashion (as we know you're active and increasing your levels after 30 days, holiday inventory is a dead giveaway) and rotate inventory I know it would make the holiday seasons more joyous for everyone. 99% of my friends are active and give graciously! However common courtesy dictates that if you send a friend invite it means you want to be a friend (otherwise there would be a fe, we or se meaning seasonal only next to your name) and I do not decline invites. I currently have 83 friends and having this many active friends is a miracle and I love it. You got mail takes on a whole different meaning 7 days a week!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 8:11 AM

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator