Posts created by lorem

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 10:39 PM
The bonus game is very good Length is reasonable and puzzles are varied!

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 3:30 AM
Wonderful graphics,great story...a good buy from me!Thank you BlamGames

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jun 26, 12 6:00 AM
Just wonder why there is no skip for the second pianoforte?Cannot seem to do it Hope someone can help....

The graphics are great,music is good,storyline intriguing..on demo alone a buy for me

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 6:07 AM
Oh thank you bfgRhone

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 5:25 AM
Rat trap is in HOS...in cellar near old man ..you get magnifier glass.

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 4:57 AM
I am stumped as where to put the rat trap ??

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 16, 12 5:35 AM
The issue with floating point support .....happens during main game well after the demo..

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 16, 12 4:43 AM
I am amending what I said in last post "floating point support not loaded R6002"Game goes back to desktop after I click ok

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 16, 12 4:33 AM
I am getting a runtime error in the Kitchen scene..where you do jigsaw on the fridge...it says float screen not supported?

Hi you will get the missing weight in a HOS it is purple if I remember...hope that helps

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 29, 12 12:28 AM
I cannot get the books to go in order,also missing note for mirror?

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 10 8:03 AM
How do you get to the bonus game ?I have finished main game twice and still cannot see any button/s to press for bonus game.Help thanks

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on Sep 16, 09 10:06 PM
I found this game to be slow and alot of static in dialogue

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Sep 16, 09 10:04 PM
I can't seem to go past the bar and i have tried everything

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator