Posts created by shasta24

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 25, 15 2:28 AM
Yes, it is upsetting, yet there are so many things to enjoy and be thankful for today... starting with life itself. Merry Christmas to my 2 ponds of friends who so kindly gift to me playing as Shasta 13135 (on my PC) and Sailaway 266188 (on my laptop). For my fellow fish, I'm playing 2 games only because I had PC glitches which couldn't be fixed in a timely manner before, during or after the death of my mother. Bought the laptop to continue on with my life. This is the first Christmas without my Mom. It's OK. She was 94 when she looked at me, smiled and said "I have no regrets". This is a wonderful example of a wonderful life May the holiday spirit infect your life forever

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 18, 15 1:57 PM
I like the answer above. I had no idea. Something things just pop up. Yeah!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 18, 15 1:48 PM
I believe not as there will be no further updates. They may support it for awhile?
No harming in asking a single moderator, as opposed to typing a list.
Another option is to ask BFG support. If you need help with something, just start a "New Discussion" and ask your question. You will be pleaseantly surprised by all the feed back you receive

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 27, 15 1:58 AM
I'm still Shasta 13135, now playing as Sailawaiy 266188.
Would like my Shasta friends to join me again.
Also, I invite those who like to message from time to time as we play.
p.s. I have Diamonds... 1379988224...I will always spend my diamonds to gift great items. It makes me very, very happy

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 12, 15 12:16 PM
thought i had it figured out by deleting game manager and reinstalling. didn't work.
i'm at level 75. challenges stopped at level 70. any ideas?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 11, 15 4:38 AM
Do NOT delete the game.
Uninstall the BFG Manager and reinstall.
[b]
I'm happy gaming again and am here to offer my help.
What goes around comes around, right

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 11, 15 4:19 AM
No challenges on the left side of my screen, other than the bottom one which, as we all know, changes over a time period.I did try deleting & reinstalling the game, which is the solution for diamonds not racking up, Turned out this was a BFG issue, not mine, and BFG fixed all for all fish. Before contacting BFG, please let me know what I can try. P.S. I read a similar request months ago and, because I didn't need this help, I neglected to read the answer. Big Oops!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 3, 15 1:16 PM
I'm still Shata24 #13135 on my main computer.
Also just new on my lap top, starting all over again, as SailAway #226188.
As I'm only at level 10, I should be really easy to gift to after gifting to you.

Wish I could help, yet can't.
Suggest you post again today to be at the top of the list.
Or, go to the forum for this game, look for answers or post.
Hope this helps.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 4, 15 6:52 AM
Do you have friends?
My friends always want these items.
Would you like to become a new fish in my pond?
Let me know you ID to let you in.
I'm Shasta 13135. This invite is for you only.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 4, 15 6:46 AM
I was there once, with 35 friends, yet couldn't keep up.
Culled my list just as you did and now track all 20 (John doesn't count).
In this way, I'm able to gift all in 4 days.
Sometimes, I don't have what they want, so I spend diamonds.
I simply do not ever want someone to feel left out.
ID 13135

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 4, 15 6:36 AM
Do NOT delete the game.
Uninstall the BFG Manager and reinstall.
It'll all come back with your games and progress.
If you want more info on how to do this, I'll send you the BFG notes which took 5 days.
And, though the link re: reinstall didn't work, I was able to figure it out.
I'm happy gaming again and am here to offer my help.
What goes around comes around, right?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 27, 15 8:48 PM
I emptied my wish list and now can't load new items. Any ideas?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 27, 15 8:47 PM
I removed all items from my wish list and now can't load new items. Any ideas?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 26, 15 5:55 PM
xp. has happened 2 times in the past. fixed by rebooting. was just wondering if something was down on the bfg end like I thought before and they responded after 2 days saying it was on their end. Thx for responding

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 26, 15 2:58 PM
Why is it today I can't put up 1 new item on my Wish List?
When there is still space for 1 more?
I continue to gift and receive. Any thoughts?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 13, 15 2:45 AM
You have at least 4 locked BFG Moderator Updates dating back to February (PC).
Anyone who plays this games has read them all. It's May and about time to remove them.
This will provide more space for all of us who play the game to create new discussions, be seen on the first page and responded to quickly. Post "yes" if you agree with me.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 10, 15 7:17 PM
My request to increase 5 to 10 was submitted to the developers months ago.
To speed up this process, simply reply to this post with a "10".

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 10, 15 7:09 PM
Boutje's response is hilarious. Good one. Not necessarily informative, yet really funny!

?
 posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 4, 15 1:55 AM
Thank you all.
Lot's of info in here.
Shasta 13135

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator