Posts created by lemarmot

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on Jun 1, 14 12:25 PM
found it - now onto another puzzle - opening different discussion for opening the locket

I do believe I'll finish this game, but can't believe anyone has ever finished it without a walkthru or at least a billion clues. Some one must have in order to write a walkthru

whoever you are, thank you, thank you, thank you

Janice

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on Jun 1, 14 9:14 AM
thanks for the tip - went back and found the spade, and I'm moving along now

but I'm stuck again - this game is driving me nuts, but I can't leave it alone

I have the flower note and the flower plate - talked to everyone I can think of

in the crypt now - when I place the flower plate on the coffin according to the note, it just sits there with no sketch

please help me again

Janice

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 31, 14 8:06 AM
When I get to the place I thought was under the porch, there was nothing there ... I'm supposed to use the key from the jewelry box (which I have in the inventory) according to the walkthru.

I've been wandering around in the cellar for two days now, and don't know where to go from here. I finished the colored tiles puzzles. Can you help me please.

Janice

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 26, 14 10:09 AM
Great game, and I'm enjoy the theme of paintings

but, I'd really like to smack the kid

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 5, 14 3:16 PM
tylia2003 wrote:go to the back. put them on the small table, then use the hammer.

found them finally when I re-read the hint message, saying 'glasses' and not glass

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 5, 14 12:09 PM
I'm in the radiology lab - found the glasses, and I have a hammer

The hint says to 'shatter the glass', but I don't know where to do that

posted in The Others on Mar 14, 14 1:28 PM
finally finished, with help from the Duke. he/she has a nice way of helping, and it's a really great game ... hope there will be more like it.

Janice

posted in The Others on Mar 13, 14 2:31 PM
rats ... I got the firewood and the roses, but now I can't find matches or something to light the firewood

I seem to be going ahead in baby steps ... makes the game last longer

posted in The Others on Mar 13, 14 1:28 PM
I got to that place once before, but can't find it again. I can see it across the way from where I caught fish

wish there was a map

I have the VIP card, and now I need roses. I think they're at the same place as the firewood

This is such a good game ... enjoying it immensely ... but it's a hard one

Can you help me again, please

Janice

posted in The Others on Mar 12, 14 4:21 PM
I'm moving along now since I discovered that I shouldn't always follow the movement arrows from the hint button.

I have a net, and I need to catch some fish for the dolphin tank

posted in The Others on Mar 12, 14 1:30 PM
DukePaprikar wrote:In the second scene in the Tunnel Of Fear, wait for the vampire to rise, then take the sword out of its hand.

thank you so much .... now I have dragon's teeth and don't know what to do with them

I'm beginning to feel like a real putz

posted in The Others on Mar 12, 14 12:12 PM
at the statue, I'm told there should be a sword in his hand ... she says "I believe I saw one at the amusement park"

and there I'm stopped because I can't find it, and keep going round and round

can you help, please

Janice

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 20, 14 3:57 PM
I found it and continued on to the end

Je ne considère pas les décimales

merci beaucoup

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 20, 14 12:44 PM
can you help me, please

I'm trying to set the radio dials with the clues on the calendar page ... just don't understand how to do it

thanks in advance

Janice

posted in Echoes of Sorrow II on Feb 3, 14 6:36 PM
I was well into the game - probablly 3/4 finished - into the last door in the main hall. Then it froze - not another Obscure Legends, says I

When I came back into the game, it had bumped me back to the very beginning .... aaarrrrggghhhhhh

Methinks I best quit games.... but I liked it a lot up to that point

My entertainment now will be reading on my Kindle

Janice

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Jan 29, 14 1:14 PM
I played through the demo with lots of stops and starts due to freezing - it takes a lot of patience. After my demo time expired, I liked it enough to buy it and suffer thru the freezing

Went along quite well for a long time. After the last freeze and restart, it kicked me back to the beginning. Don't know if I'll persevere with it again. but at least it was free with a bonus coupon

Janice

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Jan 24, 14 6:15 PM
I have the robot pushing the bomb, and I'm looking at the control panel, but I don't know what to do with it

The only moving parts are the clock hands, and it seems i should make the clock match the one on the left

Can you give me a hint, please

so far, I'm liking this game

Janice

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 23, 14 3:36 PM
holey moley ... this game requires a lot more patience than I have - finally got thru the clock mechanism puzzle (I had to start again from the beginning because i wasn't getting the hammer) - so I'm down with the mad red demon thing, and I guess I have to pick up all the blue signs (really fast)

that's enough for today - I'll come back tomorrow --- life is calling to me

thanks for your help, guys.

Janice

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 22, 14 8:47 PM
minesita wrote:
lemarmot wrote:
minesita wrote:When you open the door where you have 2 armors, you receive a hammer and a handle. Then you can go to the clock.

I didn't receive the hammer and handle - is that the two armors you have to arrange after you enter from the mirror in the bathroom?

Now I'm determined to get on with this, and I won't quit

Janice

Yes Janice, that's !
Read where you can find the blueprint for the armors position!

Good luck ,
M.

oh yes, I did that quite a long time ago - arranged them accordig to the blueprint, they opened the passage and I walked thru, but I didn't receive a hammer

I've been back and forth in the bathroom mirror so many times. I look and look for a hammer, but nothing there ... do you think it might be glitch in the game?

Janice
your help and suggestions are most appreciated

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 22, 14 5:32 PM
minesita wrote:When you open the door where you have 2 armors, you receive a hammer and a handle. Then you can go to the clock.

I didn't receive the hammer and handle - is that the two armors you have to arrange after you enter from the mirror in the bathroom?

Now I'm determined to get on with this, and I won't quit

Janice

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator