Posts created by LucyMarie

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 12, 11 12:20 PM
The heck with it I just hit the skip button.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 12, 11 11:26 AM
I am at the hidden object part with the horses and I have to find the key. I have used six hints (well one hint six times) and I do not see the key. Did anyone else have this problem? I keep clicking the whole circle it shows in the hint and nothing..'

Thanks for any help,
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 10, 11 9:33 AM
My dear Fishie Hippy

Click on the tab above that says forums. It will take you to the page that lists all the forums. Click on the sixth one down (Chit Chat Corner). Then post about helping Japan.

I hope this helps you.

Blessings on you for thinking of helping others!
LucyMarie

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 9, 11 12:56 PM
I have not played this game, but I wonder why you posted this thread (more on that in a moment) here? Would it have not been better in the chit chat forum? I think it might be more likely to be viewed by a large number of people there! Here you will only have those interested in HOgames and this game in particular.

That said, GREAT GREAT idea. Make it easy for people to donate (do not forget you can text the Red Cross as well) and they will. We need to support Japan because if/when we are hit with the same type of disasters you know they will come to our aid

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 11 9:11 AM
so I was not alone in being stuck at this step. thanks for the answers now I have to decide if I want to purchase it or wait...

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Mar 25, 11 6:34 AM
Total game glitch. Replayed it and did exactly the same thing. This time after she spoke the Hobject scence was there. Still frustrating to have to replay because the game had a problem. Enjoyed the game and look forward to the next one.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Mar 24, 11 8:17 AM
Hi,

I put the fifth cog in (per the game) and then according to the forum it is supposed to open up a **** scene (yes outside). I did not get the new **** scene to open. I cannot access the sixth cog. See, that is my problem--I stuck all five in and now am supposed to get six from something that is not happening. Unless I am missing something else, but I have read every post and I cannot figure out what that could possibly be.

Sound? Sometimes I play with it, but I find most of the time that the music just plays on an annoying loop and I hate that. Most often (not always) voice acting is over done and I do not like that either (just a grouch, I guess). Had I known that sound was vital to this portion of the game I would have had it on, but now likely I will get a refund as I am not replaying a game that penealizes me for not having sound on.

Thanks for trying to help,
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Mar 22, 11 9:11 AM
Hi, I have been struggling with this for a day or two (or 11!) now and I am still stuck. I finally got all five cogs into the old gal. Then she talked and I listened. However, I do not have sound on so I have no idea if she talked in a man's voice or not. My understanding is that when I have inserted the five cogs then she speaks then a new **** game opens up and I get the last cog. I have inserted all five cogs and she spoke, but no **** game opened up. What do I do? Hopefully, not restart the whole game.

Thank you for any/all help. I looked over the whole forum and the walk through, but did not find this exact problem. Thank you again for help

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient on Mar 21, 11 12:02 PM
I need to buy one more game this month to get a free game next month (funny how that works ) but from this review I do not think this is the game.

thanks!
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 13, 11 11:57 AM
I have three credits to spend and am eager to try a new game. However, thanks for the reviews here--I believe I shall save them for another day. Thanks to each and everyone of you who took the time to post so I did not waste my time/effort/energy.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 27, 11 10:32 AM
I agree with Goofyduck, but sadly after reading three pages of comments I see nothing from BFG. Guess that means things will not change even though they can clearly see a change is desired.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 8, 11 12:02 PM
I feel your pain! I cannot get the ladder to work and am so frustrated. Hoping to find an answer in the forums here. Did you find the game to be jerky (you finish something and it takes a moment or two before it registers?).

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 3, 11 6:52 AM
certainly a relaxing type of game and with a "free" game I am good to go. music does get old quickly (repeats), but with sound off, that is no big deal. I do not like how the game will not allow speeding up of "comics" or that the woman will not use the son's name (don't know about anyone else, but I named my son and I use his name not just son (no capital letters for son or mom).

Blessings,
LucyMarie

same "sad" story as everyone else. waited for about 10 minutes to chat with customer service. good news--fix should now be out in days not a week. also, they understand and are trying to make people happy as they can. thank you BFG.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 5, 11 6:39 AM
LovetoMissLisa wrote:I love this game, So, to combine crossword and hog into one game, is a winner for me. Wish it had a wide screen mode,but the combo of my favirote games is a buy for me

I'd rate this:

"Fine Swine" but only if you like crossword & hog games.

My "Terms" for Hogs,IHogs,Frogs & Other types of games.

"FINE SWINE" Great game-bells and whistles,best,greatest, I love it.
"PIGLET" Good game-your basic run of the mill Hog. Only for true hog lover's.
"PORK BELLY" Likable for some,but not for everyone.
"TROTTER" Bad game-pig's foot,don't run away with buying it. lol
"PIG DOWN" and rolling in the mudd" -Bad Bad game, don't go near it or you'll get soiled. lol

Ms Lisa, VERY clever

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Dec 24, 10 8:36 AM
nixyseven wrote:This gave me problems too! You have to click on the ground below the tree WITHOUT the shovel, and it will zoom in on the grass.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
I walked away from game last night and was about ready to quit altogether when your answer was the one that worked.
Merry Christmas,
LucyMarie

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 18, 10 11:09 AM
WOW! Congrats and thanks for helping me decide to use a credit to get it!

Blessings and Merry Christmas,
LucyMarie

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 2, 10 2:07 PM
stick the cork in the can so it can hold water

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Nov 30, 10 5:04 AM
Thanks for the answer to the question "should I try it" My brains (son) are at school so if there is no skip option I will only get frustrated and I play to relax.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

My favorite thus far was Momma AimeeE. Three instead of two. You are right, it is just sloppy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator