Posts created by ruthiepic

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 7, 10 9:00 AM
Indeed it is.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 7, 10 8:59 AM
Shastac2 wrote:Thank you all for the help! I finally got it and yes, click on the right, not the left. I'm just a tad upset that I spent most of my free trial trying to cut down that *#!* branch.

shastac2

Oh dear, poor you I had a bit of trouble getting something down from a pylon, but I still think it's worth buying, it really draws you in and the story is great.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 7, 10 8:57 AM
I don't think it's as long as Dire Grove, and I found it a bit easier, it is long though, just took me about 5 hrs. I really liked it, it was challanging enough to be fun, but not so hard you get frustrated coz you can't do it!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 30, 10 1:31 PM
I think it autosaves, I'm sure a knowledgable fishy will swim along any minute, but I will just go and check.

*swims off to games manager*

PS. Welcome to the pond!

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Jan 30, 10 1:26 PM
Have you tried making a new profile on the game?

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 30, 10 8:55 AM
Try looking for the Virtual Families forum using the Search All Forums at the top right of this page

posted in Green Moon on Jan 24, 10 7:50 AM
weeharleyboy wrote:Right click Ruthiepic!

You are a star Weeharleyboy!! x

posted in Green Moon on Jan 24, 10 7:43 AM
Hi all

please could somebody tell me how to shut the recipes in the mini game, the book is open and all I can do is turn the pages, not get to any ingrediants or anything.

PLEASE HELP!!!

ruthiepic x

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Jan 13, 10 7:02 AM
I have just finished the game, helped by an ice day at school! (and quite a lot by the blog walkthrough, thank you!). It was really fun, but really hard too, and I like the out-takes at the end!

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Jan 12, 10 10:16 AM
I am patiently waiting for this game to download. Just enjoyed The Final Scene, so hope this is just as good!

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 11, 10 12:36 PM
I really loved this game, definitely the right mix of adventure, HOG and puzzle, and the graphics are beautiful. I will be looking forward to the next installment! xxx

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Dec 28, 09 12:52 PM
Hi all

I really enjoythe Nancy Drew Dossier games and was wondering if the other Nancy Drew games are as good, or easy to play? Or whether a new one is due out soon?

xxxx

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Dec 28, 09 11:54 AM
Thank you for reminding me about this game! I have just re-downloaded it and replayed it and it is stunning and interesting. The best kind of HOG! xxx

posted in Virtual City on Dec 26, 09 1:03 PM
I'm having problems on this level, I've done everything apart from cure all disease while putting out fires (3rd Wave) mainly because there hasn't been a 3rd wave yet! I've been waiting about 10 minutes for one. Any ideas??

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 8, 09 1:49 PM
I'm in the main town. I have worked it out. You have to chip away at the seam by hand until a wooden surround arrives on the seam, then you can place the mine. I had forgotten this from the tutorial. And I only realised this once I had deleted all my files and reinstalled, so I have to start again now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your suggestions

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 8, 09 10:41 AM
Please help me, I am slowly being driven mad. I'm on the second railroad expansion and I can't build another coal or gold mine. I've found all the seams, I've irrigated around them in case there's something wrong with the ground. I've checked the blue prints, I have enough resources, but when I try to place them they won't turn green and keep saying they are obstructed. Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh. Help. Please. Help.

I want to progress, as I lurrrrrrve this game.

posted in Coconut Queen on Nov 29, 09 3:07 AM
I'm on level 10 Kaba-Lui park and I can't salvage the original palace building, any ideas? xx

PS loving this game

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Nov 20, 09 10:02 AM
S'okay. Another bloomin' Hidden Object game though. Give me a TM game any day!!! (Tomorrow would be good please!) xxx

posted in Island Realms on Nov 9, 09 9:25 AM
shinygal4 wrote:
ruthiepic wrote:Does anybody know what to do on island 12? I've filled the wagons, but you need another blue print for a catapult and the shop doesn't sell it. Help!

I am having the same problem! Please help!

You need to fill the bottom wagon then go onto that island, there is a shop that just sells the blue print. Good luck!

posted in Island Realms on Nov 8, 09 4:38 AM
I've DONE IT!!! Right I restarted the whole game with a new profile, and when I got to island 14 from island 12 there 9 coins and 2 blocks in my warehouse and I built 2 roads and bought the blue print. I don't think we are doing it wrong I think there is a glitch. Reinstalling it did nothing as my computer still saved my game and started at the same point, I had to create a new profile in the game and start right at the beginning again. Okay I promised myself if I got off this island I would get on with my work, but I can't I'm addicted!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator