Posts created by 1941grandma

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Jul 8, 12 2:02 AM
I have entered the code for two of the safes and taken the objects.
The third code will not work, I have tried all variations of the numbers and just cannot open the thrid safe

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 5, 12 4:33 AM
The game did not fit onto my monitor, I had the same problems as a lot of other posters on here. I cancelled my subscription after the new Game Manager fiasco and recently restarted it. Nothing has changed though, Bigfish still takes ages to correct errors and always blame our computers. Well everything is up to date on my pc and I still had problems with the game.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 5, 12 4:28 AM
Loved it! But would have loved it more if I hadn't had to keep changing screen from full to window so that I could see all the objects on the edges, then back to full screen to get on with the game.

posted in Joining Hands on Jun 10, 12 1:16 PM
solutions to all the levels are on the developer's site

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 12 5:55 AM
Thanks Lucky Smile
You've helped me get gold on more than one level here

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 12 1:23 AM
Sorry to be a pain. How much resources do you need to upgrade the barracks to level 3. I would like to have them all in place before I build level 1

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 31, 12 4:36 AM
Thanks Wolverine, I would not have got this without you

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 28, 12 1:45 AM
Or simply click on the "update" button on the Game Manager, surely? That must be the fastest way, else why have the button on the Game Manager?

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 27, 12 1:17 PM
I've had the same problem since level 16

posted in Totem Tribe on May 14, 12 12:37 PM
Sorted! I'm blind as a bat, got all the jewels and did not notice the rainbow on the map!!!!

posted in Totem Tribe on May 14, 12 9:44 AM
I have checked every island, they all show that no gems are to be found anywhere, but I still cannot get to Guardian Moon, does it appear before or after the 2nd stage (inside the Comet) of the Comet?

posted in Totem Tribe on May 14, 12 3:42 AM
I finally found it in a room in the ftrst part. Just before you enter the second part

posted in Totem Tribe on May 13, 12 3:48 PM
I am missing an ankh during my second visit to the pyramid. I've got all the black & white marbles and the tablets, have gone back over all the rooms and corridors and cannot find it. Pleeease can someone help me?

Thanks

posted in Farm Tribe on May 7, 12 4:46 AM
Found all my collectibles thanks

posted in Farm Tribe on May 7, 12 4:12 AM
Found the beehive, just need to know where the list for the collections is - thanks

posted in Farm Tribe on May 7, 12 3:53 AM
How do you get the final beehive? I have got 2 and the tab for "build beehive" is still there.

I think that I clicked away from the conversation that told you how to get it

Also someone mentioned that the locations for the collectibles is on this forum but I cannot find it

Thank you to anyone who can help

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 2, 12 8:16 AM
I have found all the hidden objects and the scene does not close, I can see an arrow which, maybe, would show further objects but it does not light up to be clicked on.
If I leave the scene I have to start all over again and still have the same problem

posted in All My Gods on Mar 22, 12 4:53 PM
No Cat, I have read the thread for checking how much food is being produced and been very careful to only build when there are enough units of food. When you count up all the non strike hours they amount to 6. I can finish the game in 4. I have been really careful this time to allow more time between opening up new areas and have the last 2 to go, I have still got 1 hour of the 2 hour non strike and the whole of the 3 hr one left.All I need is to up grade my universities to study the wonders. I think that I can stretch it out this time. This is a very playable game.I've lost count of how many I have done now.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 21, 12 9:29 AM
My problem isn't not having strikes. I've worked out how to avoid them. It is what do you do with yourself when you have finished everything in the game and still have to wait the 3 hours. No more building or "titivating" just nothing to do but wait for the 3 hours to go by. I have 3 games on the go - all finished except for the 3 hour no strikes award? I have had no strikes during the time it took me to get to that point. Do you just stare at the screen waiting for the time to pass?

posted in All My Gods on Mar 20, 12 10:18 AM
I have got no problems with this element of the game, but have played it through at least half a dozen times, enjoying every minute until, after I have finished everything, I have to leave the game running to obtain the "no strikes" awards. The last time that I played I had completed everything and had had no strikes but still would have had let the game run for four hours, with nothing more to do, in order to obtain the award.
I spend time rearranging the buildings to look tidy and design "nice" layouts, adding ornamental features etc. But it gets boring when that is all that I can do.

Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator