balcony
mirror
jewelry box
chest
bedroom door
closet
pick up symbols

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 14, 10 4:15 PM
I have played a lot of the same genre of games available on BFG and it only took me 1hr 30 min. Very disappointing as I did enjoy the game.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 14, 10 4:14 PM
It might be because you were in the minigame when the trial ended. That has happened to me before. Don't know of a fix apart from starting again.

Please edit out your email. It's not good to have your personal email address on an open forum.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 14, 10 4:12 PM
Do you mean the lunchbox? I just clicked on that - you might have to wait until the goblin goes. Don't remember any other boxes on that level.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 14, 10 4:10 PM
No for the lab you need to stay in the same area as the fountain. You need to plant a seed to get up to the window - this is the window of the lab.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 13, 10 4:28 PM
The lantern is in the Police Station not Baker Court. This is just where it is used. I checked the walkthrough on the CE forum and it does say that is where it is although it's called a street lamp not a lantern in the walkthrough.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 13, 10 4:16 PM
The pure of heart door is in the garden (scene where there is a statue, a shed and a pile of leaves).

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 13, 10 4:13 PM
In the alchemy lab.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 12, 10 4:21 PM
I'm sure you get the bell after completing a hidden object scene. Maybe you are looking for this to early in the game. You don't find the bell nor need it until quite far in.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 12, 10 4:19 PM
Don't know how you finished without the wheelbarrow. Or do you mean you finished the chapter and not the whole game?

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 12, 10 4:15 PM
When you fix the tent click on it to get a hidden object scene. When you complete this you will get the boot. If you've completed the scene and not got the boot something is wrong with the game so contact customer services.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 12, 10 4:12 PM
For the frog you need to use the milk.

For this game you need to post more than a location as you will return to the same locations to do different things throughout the game. If you need help state what evidence you need to find, etc.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 12, 10 4:09 PM
Use the walking stick to open up the floor panel behind the barber's chair.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 12, 10 4:07 PM
You need to pour in some milk. When you get the frog out you will also be able to get something else and it's not cheese.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 12, 10 4:06 PM
Do you have the bottle of poison from the barber shop?

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Feb 12, 10 4:01 PM
It's at the bottom part of the bell.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 12, 10 12:12 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled and it was fine.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 12, 10 12:09 PM
There is a walkthrough. It can be accessed at the CE edition forum.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 12, 10 12:07 PM
After completing one of the hidden object screens you will be rewarded with a fish. Give the fish to the cat at the wharf and it will then let go of the telescope. Click on the telescope to collect the lens.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator