Posts created by 1_of_5

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Apr 9, 09 1:58 PM
I don't know the answer but the gamezebo website says it has a walkthrough for the game. It should be able to help you.

Good luck and welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 8, 09 12:14 PM
Correction the R key is mixed in with a bunch of dolls. Not sure which puzzle you mean but if you go over to the gamezebo website, click on tips and tricks, go down the the alphabetical listing of games and find MCF RTR it will bring up a walkthrough fo the game which will tell you how to solve the puzzle. And help with future ones.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 8, 09 11:54 AM
Want to say the R key is in a coffin. Where are you in the game? Also there is a ton of help in the forum for this game. Just click on the all game forums tab up top then go down to M or go to the download page and it has a link there.

Welcome to the pond and good luck with the game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 8, 09 10:34 AM
That doesn't make much sense. Unless there is a problem with it. Did you try un-/re-installing? Options? If so then I would contact CS via either live chat (if a game club member, available on the my account tab) or the green envelope (right column)/help (top right corner).

Welcome to the pond and I hope you get this straightened out.

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleon's Secret ™ on Apr 6, 09 4:45 PM
Curse of the pharoah: Neffertiti's Secret was the first one. Should be a third coming since they did kinda leave us hanging.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 6, 09 3:07 PM
Take a peice of paper and an pen/pencil. As you watch the movie make a note of the pictures and in what order they go in. Believe it's the lower shelf on the right you have to get. Not sure might be all of them. That should get you past the puzzle. Don't forget to play the record. Not really seeing the importance of that but...

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 2, 09 1:39 PM
Can't do the well til later in the game. Go explore the the house and gardens.

Welcome to the pond. Good luck and hope you enjoy the game.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 30, 09 6:29 PM
Played this but my memory really sucks. But if you do a web search for "azada walkthrough" and go down through the list you'll see that gamezebo has help. And if this is the 2nd one I'm sure they have help for that one too. You could also try the game forum found under all game forums.

Good luck, enjoy the game and welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 29, 09 7:01 PM
Welcome to the pond. Answers for all problems can be found over in the all game forum under M.

Here's the one you need.

by Kzlyh on Nov 26, 08 12:05 PM
Solution for "single path" lights

SPOILER:Up-right, left, left, down-left, left, rith, right, down, down, up-left, right, right, down, down, right, up, left, down-right, down, up-left, right, left, down, left, right, up-right, up, left, down, left
highlight between here and spoiler

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Mar 25, 09 9:29 AM
All I can say it to take your time. Sit there and study. Decide what you need where and slowly one by one get them in the right spot. It is a hard one but if you don't rush and think it can be done. Because of the puzzle changes what it wants each time you play there is no way to create a picture help for it. You can put 2 monkeys on one "string" if necessary.

As to regreting buying it? No, I enjoyed it. That puzzle gave me trouble the first time I played the game too. The second time through it was easier. However, don't give up on it there are challenging puzzles but it is worth playing.

Just looked at the strategy guide and there's not much help beyond what you should know at this point or I said above.

Good luck, welcome to the pond. Take a break and then try again, it is worth it.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Mar 24, 09 5:37 PM
Well, I'm glad I could help you out there.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 24, 09 1:37 PM
BFG has in its blog a walkthrough for this game. You can find the link for the blog on the hoempage, ahlfway down on the left. Then just look for walkthroughs.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 24, 09 1:32 PM
In the game forum look for the thread called "Toy Store/Workroom/Telephone" (I think its that). There should be help there.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 24, 09 1:31 PM
hootiemay wrote:****w do I connect the wires for the phone? return of raven

Did you do the light puzzle in the basement over by the bear? It's the box covered by roaches. Once that's done you should have a dialtone.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Mar 24, 09 1:29 PM
Ok, call it 10 little Indians if you like.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 24, 09 11:34 AM
MCF RTR. The knife is in the bucket which is stuck in the well. Use the stick to free the bucket then go bring the well up. Use the knife on the bear to get the matches.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Mar 23, 09 6:25 PM
Sorry goldpig but outside URLs aren't allowed better remove it. Mods will if you don't. Which is why I said gameboomers had one but didn't put the address up.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Mar 23, 09 6:15 PM
Its And Then There Were None. Got it but I don't care for the adventure (aka walk around in circles) type games. But I did a search for a walkthrough for you and found out that the gameboomers website claims to have one. Just do a search (game name followed by walkthrough) and find the one for gameboomers.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 23, 09 10:24 AM
First you have to find the pendents. Then use your book to get the symbols you need and put all in the right place on the fireplace.

There are more in depth instructions on this and the rest of MCF RTR over in the game forum. (all game forums at top, down to M)

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 21, 09 8:29 PM
Welcome to the pond bubbleye. You might want to try the game forum (all game forums, down to S). or there is a walkthrough on the blog (main page, halfway down on left).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator