Posts created by FireNinetails

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Apr 28, 14 4:38 PM
I am going to assume that you have gotten the quest to actually find the starbell flowers.

You would have to go to the Crystal Cave, where Hercules is. The girl gave you a piece of candy to lure away the pixies, and you have to walk up to the pixies to lure them away (it's all automated). The pixies will be lured across the bridge and you are free to go where they once blocked you. There is a cave exit, which will lead you to the place where the starbell flowers grow.

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Apr 28, 14 4:38 PM
I am going to assume that you have gotten the quest to actually find the starbell flowers.

You would have to go to the Crystal Cave, where Hercules is. The girl gave you a piece of candy to lure away the pixies, and you have to walk up to the pixies to lure them away (it's all automated). The pixies will be lured across the bridge and you are free to go where they once blocked you. There is a cave exit, which will lead you to the place where the starbell flowers grow.

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Apr 28, 14 4:34 PM
COMPLETELY IGNORE THE ANSWER ABOVE

First, you would need to find the house with the tree in front, as Professor Grey told you to find. It would teach you how to trap animals. After you completed the test (captured the bunny), the bunny and the trap are both yours. The bunny will be sent to Stella on Professor Moo's farm, and the trap you can use. However, you cannot use the trap until you have gotten the quest from the Thieve King to sabotage Leopard's Bistro.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Sep 30, 13 7:06 PM
Do you have the golden child? Did you complete all the other milestones? Did you shape the mystical rock and fix the ruins? If not, you can't move the boulder. And it happens naturally, so just wait....

posted in Cute Knight on Nov 30, 11 2:40 PM
What do you mean?
And grammer mistakes. It's I am, not I is. I learned that the first day I came to America, and I'm asian and didn't understand a sentence of English back then. Your paragraph should look like this:
"Hello Admin. I am trying to get the "Fairytale Wedding" but have a problem getting this ending. When is first in five months? I really want to get this ending."
Ok. What do you mean by first in five months? I really don't get it.

posted in Cute Knight on Nov 30, 11 2:37 PM
Yes, and this game is not bad.
When you work, you work for a week, or 7 days.
It's only that you selected the wrong class
And while she's failing, she's also learning a skill. Keep on failing for a few weeks and then she'll learn the skill and work good.
Also, if she is by birth adventurious, you can't make her do, almost, everything as it will appear boring to her.

posted in Cute Knight on Nov 30, 11 2:34 PM
I think they are ruined. Or you could've sold them and not remember...
Forged items only dissapear when they are ruined.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 14, 11 5:00 PM
During the Grand Feast, I wanted to get a picture of all the villagers with a pot in their hands, but whenever another villager went to get a second serving, all the people will abondon their pots and go to get a new serving.
"Oh no you didn't! Didn't I give you a serving already, you self centered brat?"
"No no NO! Don't abondon the... oh I give up."

When the villagers are at the center of the village, being bored while I dragged them over and over again to the research table.
"Just drown already, won't you. I assigned you to be a researcher, not a damn farmer!"
"Why are you being bored? I dragged you over to that research table for 500 times already!"

Talking to the crab while holding a kid where the crabs would appear:
"Come out, little crab. You can't hid in there forever *evil laugh*"
"Where is that damn rascal? You get back here this second or I'll have you starve!"

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 14, 11 4:53 PM
Never worked with me. I put a kid on the edge of a mushroom, then paused it, put another kid on the mushroom, but it won't work!!! And if I was really unlucky, after I unpaused it, the first kid will take the mushroom, then the two children would go to a race or a jumping contest!!! WTF!!!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 14, 11 4:49 PM
I think you will have to get a cutting tool, and then the farmer will cut the berries away from the bush even though you do not have any left. I think...

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 14, 11 4:47 PM
Ok. This is the answer to the Grand Feast puzzle. Spoiler alert! Highlight to read.
You will need:
Boiling fresh water
One soapy herb
One spicy herb
One sweet herb
Two servings of food from the food bin
One serving of berries
One serving of hard fruit from the tree
One serving of fish
One mushroom

I did it without the mushroom 0_0'

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 14, 11 4:42 PM
You have to press f12 until the screen is big... if it doesn't work, don't blame me. It worked with me!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 11, 11 12:39 PM
Tips on getting children
1) drop a villager on another villager of the opposite gender. Their action box will say "going indoors" or something of the sort. Wait until the box under the action box says "this villager has just increased in parenting" or something of the sort.
2) do not wait until they go to the loveshack - you don't need to. Check the female's detail screen, it should say "nursing for ________ minutes" under the health bar.
3) if the female screen does not say "nursing for _________ minutes under the health bar, repeat step 1 until it does.
4) after the detail screen of the female states she is pregnent, pick her up and drop her down again - she will have a baby in her arms. You can now dismiss the male.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 11, 11 12:34 PM
I always rename them for the sake of prouncing it.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 11, 11 12:32 PM
1) Get the level 2 construction
2) Clear the cooking pot of rubble.
3) Put 4 heated rocks on the cooking pit, none of it can cool.
4) After putting the fourth rock in the cooking pit, send a villager on the (I think) bananna leaves (I really don't know what tree it is), the villager will take it to cover the heated rocks. You may want to put more than one villager to cover the cooking pit to make sure the rocks don't cool. One may not suceed the first time.
5) Send villager(s) on the tree with the hard fruit and they will pepare the fruit for storing.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 11, 11 12:27 PM
Well, you can start another game if you want to. It's completely your choice what you will be doing, you can't really blame the gamemakers for that.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 11, 11 12:24 PM
A key to having children faster:
1) Pick up a villager and put it on another villager of the opposite gender. Their action will say "go indoors" or something of the sort.
2) When the strip on the bottom says: "This villager just improved on parenting" or something of that sort, go to the female's detail screen.
3) If it does not say "nursing for ________ minutes", repeat steps 1 and 2 until it does say so.
4) If the female's detail screen does say "nursing for _________ minutes", pick her up and drop her down and then she will have a baby in her arms.
*** Do not need to wait until they go into the loveshack. It is just a waste of time.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 21, 11 9:32 AM
Do you have the more recent save? Or else you'll have to start from there. Save often!!!

???
 posted in Aveyond on Apr 21, 11 9:31 AM
You have a bad computer or the computer is riddled with virses. I suggest getting a new computer because the virses has been on your computer for ever and there is little chance you can rescue your computer. But try anyway because if you get a new computer you'll have to start over your aveyond game. Save often!

posted in Aveyond on Apr 21, 11 9:29 AM
What do you mean? You have to get the quest first then you go north until you cannot go north anymore and then go west until you see the big house. Go into the big house. Talk to the headmaster and he'll ask you for a token. You give him the token and you go to the courtyard and then talk to everyone there and then go to one of the doors I forgot which one and then you try all the doors until a key unlocks the door. Open the chest and select the uniform from the items list when you press esc on your keyboard. Then go to sleep. But I suggest getting a good sword and fighting monsters until you're bored and then go to sleep because when you go to sleep you get 5 freebie levels.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator