Posts created by pswift11

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eternity on Jul 8, 15 11:17 AM
Very disappointed in this "Haunted Hotel Eternity" game. Lost my interest a lot, wasn't sure if I wanted to continue game but since I had purchased, before, trying it well, my BIG mistake, sorry I even purchased. My review a 2 1/2! (what was up with the ending? unless I had a glitch. Very disappointed!

[b] I just want to cry my game only lets me go to a few rooms and then completely black screen but u can still hear music. I can't even get to menu button to exit. I think the game would be fun..if i could only play it. Is anybody else having this problem? I even un-installed and then re-installed..I just want to cry

posted in 4 Elements II on Sep 29, 11 2:04 PM
BFG, I have a question, i downloaded free hour..the games shuts off when i reached chapter one. I thin shut it off, and returned, because, I hadn't used up the 60 min..and again it did the same thing, shut off at chapter one. i too was looking forward to the game.

posted in Fallen Shadows on Jun 28, 11 10:27 AM
I have alot of prob's, also..loading, freezing, black screen while waiting..cursor jumpy ect... I smell a *REFUND to ALL of OUR ACCOUNTS!

Help! I too am stuck getting through to laser room2, Whats up with this..any help out there?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 11 2:42 PM
[b] OMG! THE EXILED PRINCE (DARK PARABLES) LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! BOUGHT IT WITHOUT PLAYING DEMO...A *MUST PLAY, THX'S BIG FISH.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Jan 22, 11 12:28 PM
HELP,HELP,HELP!
Model puzzle *black screen...uninstalled,reinstalled..same place *stuck. any suggestions out there? Oh, and what do i do with the Milk..?

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jan 5, 11 11:59 AM
I was just wondering, after the game 'The devils triangle" the plane takes off and ends up at anouther destination...to continue on . What is the name for that game or am i left hanging out to wonder?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator