Posts created by growlybear1

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Apr 23, 18 10:29 AM

trying to find a room with a spring next to a book.

posted in Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom on Jan 13, 18 11:14 AM
Can't figure out how to use tools like tornado or cards with gold coins. There doesn't seem to be any help.

Thanks growlybear1

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 18 11:20 AM
Trying to get through the Asgard gate and I cant to the side where the sword is, it looks like I need to transport but I can't find a way.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Dec 11, 17 10:19 AM
I have been waiting patiently for an answer to this queswtion. Does anyone have the answer?

12 numbers and a rhyme 2 gears

I have found a room with 2 gears, and a ruler with 12 number but I don't know where the 12 numbers and a rhyme are or how to activate it.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Dec 9, 17 9:51 AM
I have found a room with 2 gears, and a ruler with 12 number but I don't know where the 12 numbers and a rhyme are or how to activate it.

Could use some help

Growlybear

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 17 12:44 PM
I am at the place where I am supposed to put out the fire going to the second floor. I am looking at a box with with five books in them that need to be arranged, then I'm supposed to move some symbols on the books.
I have the Game Guide as well as the walkthrough and I have no guess as to what I'm supposed to do with these books? I can't skip this test and I can't go on.

A little help please.

Thanks Growlybear

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Nov 21, 17 10:59 AM
Where do I find GHOST? This is just about the beginning of the game

Growlybear

posted in Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures on Aug 7, 17 12:37 PM
I went back and restarted. Every completed level on the map has a puzzle piece on it. What does this mean?

growlybear

posted in Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures on Jul 24, 17 8:55 PM
I completed level 40 and I never found a puzzle piece. where are they? what do they look like?

Don

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Apr 23, 17 9:12 AM
Thanks Synthpopaddict, I'll try it

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Apr 22, 17 11:40 AM
.I love Match 3 games, but Sorry, I don't seem to know what is expected of me.I am at Level 6 and I keep running out of lives. I activate the golden arrows as I get them and they run across the screen creating damage. There a lot of noises from the game, what do those mean. How do I complete a level?

Thanks Growlybear

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Jan 27, 17 9:42 PM
How do I move on in this game I just keep throwing wood and gold into the boiler room? Does it ever move on so I can kill the snowman?

growlybear

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Jan 19, 17 11:07 AM
I have tried for days to clear the level?

Growlybear

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 11, 16 11:22 AM
I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to build the Wind Tower. I'm tired of starting the level over and dealing with the big guy throwing firebombs at me.

Thanks a bunch
Growlybear

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 8, 16 9:11 PM
Level 23

How do I build the Wind Tower?

Growlybear

posted in Silver Tale on Jul 29, 16 6:00 PM
Thanks maybe I missed a room, I checked all of the corners

Growlybear

posted in Silver Tale on Jul 29, 16 10:09 AM
I'm on level 53 all boards are cleared but can't move on. I can continue matching until I run out of moves. What does it want from me?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jun 26, 16 8:52 PM
When say levels I mean how many places do you go? My wife and I love this game and I would like to know how much longer this game will last.

Thanks Growlybear1

After rescuing the captain, Ford sent me to find the next bead. My Black Crystal disappeared and Ford told me to help find a new one. The Guide says to concentrate on the map. I have looked at the map and moved my cursor around on the map, nothing is happening.
Any ideas?

growlybear

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Jan 22, 16 10:39 PM
How do I get past level 36? I've ben playing it for hours I can't get to the goodies on the right side of the screen.

Growlybear

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator