Posts created by Furryfury

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 5 Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 18 12:01 AM
jimeezlady wrote:
gemini888 wrote:Level 29, The last trap cant be sprung, there is a red circle and no matter what I do , it wont disappear, Must be a glich, Im on windows 7 everything else works on the game just fine.

Just a quick update for gemini888 and others stuck on level 29. I followed the instructions above to "run as administrator" and it worked! The trap finally triggered.
However, after changing that setting I could not start the game via the game manager ... I had to go back into the program files and double click the (.exe) game file to get it running and the graphics were somewhat blurry but I was able to finish the level. Changing everything back now and Hoping the rest of the game runs smoothly!!

I am also stuck because this trap by the tree won't spring. I tried this fix and it did not work. I am now completely stuck on level 29 and cannot finish the game at all.

Windows 7

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 5 Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 18 11:57 PM
I am also stuck because this trap by the tree won't spring. I tried running as administrator and it did not work.

I am now completely stuck on level 29 and cannot finish the game at all.

You can't just say a game is bad without giving your reasons why you have that opinion. "Nuff said" isn't a reason, it expects us all to be able to read your mind. Please offer your reasons for calling this game "screwed up"--otherwise, your complaint is not helpful to me at all and I will ignore it in favor of the well-supported reviews in the reviews thread.

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 18 6:55 PM
I cannot get past level 114 with the life elixir. I can finish the level, no problem, but I cannot clear the board to save my life. I am at the very end of the game and cannot reveal the last mystery thing at the top of the screen without it. The youtube videos that exist do not clear the board either, so they are not useful. Can anyone help?

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 18 1:34 AM
The game downloaded and installed 99% but wouldn't activate. Error code 766. Exited and it is re-downloading. We'll see what happens.

Windows 7.

Edit: Well, it finished activating the second time it downloaded, so here goes nothing! I certainly hope it plays the whole way through without glitches.

ha ha ha!!! Gotta get inspiration from somewhere!

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 3:11 AM
I didn't have any blowtorch issues, though I just waved it around everywhere and I wasn't expecting it to weld all the way over on the right piece--I thought the two pieces were supposed to weld to each other.

The game did go to a black screen at the very beginning of playing though, right after hitting "play" and choosing the game mode. The cutscene began, and my character snapped to start the fire, and suddenly everything was gone. I couldn't exit out of anything, I had to force the computer to shut off. Once it was on again, I tried it again and everything was fine, went all the way through to the end of the bonus chapter. So, concerning, but ultimately it worked.
Running windows 7.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 17 4:58 AM
Check the Tech Issues thread. What worked for a couple of us was playing in windowed mode (uncheck "full screen").

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 17 4:56 AM
jimeezlady wrote:Running Windows 7 64 bit... I also became 'stuck' on levels 2 and 11. Tried replaying each level multiple times to see if the 'order' played would make a difference and each time the game would just play the finished level sound and then stop. Went back and played both levels in windowed mode (uncheck play full screen) and BOTH levels finished and went on! Switched back to full screen mode with no problems so far... *fingers crossed*

That worked for me! Thanks jimeezlady, I'm sure that was the only thing I hadn't tried yet. The tiny people are back to moving on to the next level. It's so nice to see them move again!

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 17 7:25 PM
i am not getting a screen resolution issue, but the game freezes completely at random moments. In level 1 it froze as soon as I talked to the person on the level and it froze on the dialogue. I had to replay the level and turn off the tutorial to get through. Then on level 2 it froze just after I completed the level--I waited for it to go back to the map, but it was just frozen there. I had to exit out of the level.

I was able to get through level 2 (seemingly) because I completed the level goals in order this time--before, I was completing them out of order. This seemed to work until level 11, where it froze once again right after I completed all of the level goals. Didn't acknowledge the level was finished, just froze there. Tried it twice, same thing. This is as far as I have gotten so far.

This is a real shame, as I have enjoyed the other Viking Brothers games without problems, and it is quite rare for my computer to run into problems with any games.
Running windows 7, so it isn't a windows 10 issue.
Sigh.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 17 1:28 AM
It finally just worked, so problem solved!

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Dec 27, 17 1:27 AM
the code just worked, fyi!

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Dec 27, 17 12:58 AM
That's what I was thinking.

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Dec 27, 17 12:52 AM
I also had that problem when I tried to use it in all caps. When I use it in lowercase, it says "there was a problem processing your request...try again later."

It's rare to have a problem with the codes so I am puzzled. Sorry for the pun

I sent in a request to Big Fish and posted on the previous day's collector's edition game as well, since the code is only for collector's editions...sigh.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 17 12:49 AM
Wednesday's code for collector's editions is still not working. It just gives me the "there was an error processing your request..." message.

I tried it a lot of different ways, with one game, two games, with nothing else in the cart, in all caps (which told me the code had expired, instead), and nothing. None of those things are ever a problem anyway, but I thought I'd try. I sent in a request but it probably won't be seen for a while...anyone else having this problem today?

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 17 12:43 AM
I was absolutely baffled by most of them as well.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 17 9:09 PM
ugh
thank you!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 17 9:55 PM
catieblink wrote:Ive played all the regular levels and all the bonus levels and I also haven't seen a single wooden plate, or know how how many figurine pieces I've collected / need to collect.

Does any one know what these achievements are about?

I also don't know what is going on with the figurines or wooden plates achievements. I am sure I have all figurine pieces, but I have never seen wooden plates. I have no idea where to even begin for these two achievements. I have all of the other achievements at this point except for 50 artifacts (the game stopped giving me ingredients 20 levels ago), so at this point I am stuck as well.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 17 6:48 PM
ugh. I just finally found the last pile just to the left of the healing station. It's dark so really hard to find. Oh the agony

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 17 6:41 PM
The guide shows there are 4 artifacts to dig up, but the goal in the level shows that I need to dig up 5 artifacts. I have found all 4 in the guide, and I cannot see any more at all on the screen (even hovering the mouse over everything). Yet, the goal at the bottom shows that I have one left to find. Is there a fifth sand pile/artifact to dig up, or is this a glitch?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator