Posts created by Lady_Katy207

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jan 6, 11 2:14 PM
I guess no one knows. Sigh.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jan 6, 11 2:02 PM
I think the achievements are vague for a reason. Most of the time the "don't stay to long..." achievements mean you have to get out of that area before the skip puzzle bar fills up.

Thats what I assume since that's what happen for some of them for me.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jan 6, 11 1:58 PM
I had the white screen once but I exited the app and when I came back to it a little while later I never had that problem again.

I did have other minor glitches such as not being able to pick up my inventory items when I needed and sometimes it was unresponsive.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jan 6, 11 1:55 PM
I loved this game! It was the first actual in-depth game I got for my ipad. I only wish it hadn't been as buggy. Hopefully, the sequel won't be as bad.

Does anyone know when the next one is to be released?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jan 6, 11 1:46 PM
I had glitches every once in a while but once I closed the app and went back into it after a few minutes it fixed. It wasn't my ipad because even after restarting it, I still had the same problems.

Usually it wouldn't let me use necessary items in my inventory. But closing and re-opening the app helped.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jan 6, 11 1:40 PM
I got stuck here too! But like the other posters said. The moon blooms but the sun grows.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jan 6, 11 1:37 PM
Just finished the Drawn: the painted tower for the iPad. Loved it besides the glitches that popped up every once in a while, but does anyone know when the sequel will be releaesed?

I didn't see a recent thread about it so I'm sorry if this is a repeat.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator