Posts created by Terrenis

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 13 8:35 PM
I'm also having Problems with my game. It doesn't open anymore and I already un- and reinstalled it - TWICE!

Does anyone know what to do about that Problem?

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 5, 12 10:44 PM
I'm having the same problem with characters being stuck in different levels, currently at level 7 at the Fish market. Also the game runs very unstable. It is very frustrating because I like the game.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 12 10:05 PM
Great Game! Definitively a buy for me!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 12 3:27 AM
Just spent my last two credits on this absolutely beautiful and breathtaking game, which it's worth in my opinion. Am Downloading the full version now and will certainly enjoy it.

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 11 10:48 PM
I love this game, too, because it's different from similar games, but I will wait for the SE. Don't want to start another punch card this month.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 12, 11 3:50 AM
What can I say? This game is one of my favourites and always will be.

posted in 4 Elements II on Nov 12, 11 3:48 AM
I've been waiting for an eternity for this game to come out. And I wasn't disappointed. I absolutely adore this game.

I bought this game after finishing the demo. I just love this game. It's even better than the first one. I hope there will be more games from this series.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 12, 11 3:43 AM
An absolutely breathtaking and beautiful game. Just bought it and the day is saved from boredom.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 11 3:41 AM
I just finished the demo version in 34 minutes and I must say this game is a great one. The graphics are absolutely breathtaking and I really like the plot.However...Unfortunately it seems a little bit short for a CE and so I'll have to wait for the SE to come out.

Terrenis

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 26, 11 9:25 PM
Finally managed to download and intall the demo at 5 am German Time.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 26, 11 1:54 AM
I'm having the same problem with the very slow dowload, but it also accured early this morning when I was downloading a game from the German website, so the problem must be server-related. So I'll have to wait until the setup is done.

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 11 1:00 AM
Just finished playing chapter 1 and I liked it very much! And I'm more one of a TM player. But I'll wait for the SE, because I can't afford the CE now ! But I wish you all a happy Gaming!

posted in Haunted Domains on Sep 7, 11 7:46 AM
I already tried the German demo version, but had to quit after 25 minutes. Too stressful for my taste und so no buy for me.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 5, 11 1:37 AM
Just finished the demo version and bought it right away, because I loved it and it certainly will keep me busy for hours.

posted in Fate of the Pharaoh on Aug 7, 11 2:19 AM
I liked playing the demo and I will definitively buy it, but not now.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 7, 11 2:17 AM
I already played the demo of the CE and loved it. But I waited for the SE to come out, since it seemed to be a rather short game for a CE. And now that the SE has come out, I bought it right away and I hope to enjoy the rest of the game.

Have a nice sunday!

Terrenis

I've now played 20 minutes of the game and I must say it's really beautiful. But I will wait for the SE. Can't afford the CE now...unfortunately.

I've played the game for a few minutes now, after it finally started running (it didn't yesterday, which was very frustrating) and I must say, it's not bad, but not good either. Quitted after twenty minutes. The graphics are very good and also the length of the game, but if you want to skip a mini game, it takes forever until the function has loaded and I'm not the most patient player. So I'll think about it if I'm going to purchase it.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 11 1:38 AM
So, I've finished the first chapter now and I must admit that this is a kind of game, which I like very much. Good Graphics, interactive scenes...but way too short for a CE. So I'll wait till the SE comes out. But then it's a definite buy for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator