Posts created by armadillogirl

posted in Alice's Patchwork on Apr 12, 18 9:07 AM
Is there a way to pause the game? I was getting close to finishing a picture when the doorbell rang. I hurried to the door, spoke briefly with my neighbor and hurried back but it was too late.

posted in K3Y on Feb 4, 18 2:19 PM
Thanks for your help. I'll try the inside of the far left bumper. I tried it and it worked! Again, thanks.

posted in K3Y on Feb 2, 18 2:28 PM
I've been stuck for over a week! I try several times once or twice a day but fail every time. Getting the key down on the left is where I struggle. Anybody got a magic method?

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Jan 10, 18 2:27 PM
Thanks for your help. It's level 12. the boxes are I'm having trouble with are the ones on the left that do not EVER touch the format on the right. If they did I could finish the level but there's a huge space between the two formats. I will go back and try to get 3 of each power up.

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Jan 9, 18 1:12 PM
I'd like to start from the beginning because at the end I am stuck with the same seven or eight formats, that I'm very sick of playing. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but still am back at same place. I've changed players too but still keep getting the same layouts. Please help!

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Jan 9, 18 9:56 AM
They only give you two hammers for seven of eight boxes. You can't match three with without at least 3 open boxes and who's to say which ones to open will match. I can't figure it out. There's many other games I can play besides this one and this one looks like I've wasted my money. How did other people finish this level?

posted in Lost Island: Mahjong Adventure on Jan 4, 18 3:10 AM
Thank you for helping me. I so blind, I can't believe it was right there in plain sight.

posted in Lost Island: Mahjong Adventure on Jan 2, 18 8:12 PM
Simple question but Not a simple answer when you can't figure it out. I've been using Alt F4 to exit. Please help.

posted in Jungle Quest on Dec 27, 17 11:00 AM
I really love, love, LOVE this game.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 25, 17 2:20 PM
Me too. It didn't happen when I had a Windows 7 computer that had Windows 10 later installed. Now that I have a Windows 10 computer I have the problem of getting the dragged objects to stay if I replay the scene. I've been opting to quit then opt to continue and then the problem doesn't occur.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 25, 17 2:14 PM
They drag to the spot you want them to go to but they won't stay there.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Nov 10, 17 11:49 AM
You could probably create an entire game dedicated solely on Paint by Numbers. I'd buy it!

posted in Big Kahuna Reef 2 - Chain Reaction on Oct 30, 17 12:49 PM
Hats off to the person or team who made this game! It never freezes and always loads just like it should. It has no problems. And it's fun to play. The same with all the other Big Kahuna games. Does **** make other games besides the Big Kahunas?

posted in Daily Mah Jong on Oct 22, 17 9:14 AM
But it could have more than 3 a day. More Trophies would be good too.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Sep 22, 17 5:24 PM
I just got a new computer using Windows 10. I think I'm missing something. When the game requires me to drag something it will let me drag it. But if I replay a scene it'll let me drag but it won't stay dragged to the spot it needs to go. It just goes back to where it came from. e.g. If I drag a board to the hole in the jetty to fix the jetty, the board won't stay where I put it. If I opt to quit and get back to the main screen and click 'continue' then select the same scene, it will let me place the board to fix the jetty. I've been playing the game like this (quit to menu and return to scene) and ---got to say it--it's a real drag.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Aug 2, 17 5:08 PM
I totally like the buffalo puzzle. It reminds me of shredder strips. I'd like to see more of this type of puzzle.

posted in Jewel Match Royale on Jul 3, 17 8:18 PM
I totally love this version of Jewel match except I liked the jewels (like in jewel match3). Will there be a Jewel match that has the jewels and the mahjong?

posted in Dream Vacation Solitaire on Jun 11, 17 6:02 PM
I love this game and play it every night. Maybe I've played it too much because I am so sick of the bells that ring at the end when I have finished and it finishes up. Why can't I just right click and get finished? Also after it's finished I have to go through another wait so it can add up my score. Again, why can't I just right click and the score is then shone. It would save a lot of time so I could move to a different solitaire faster. I know I sound like a nag but I think the features I mentioned would make it better.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Jun 1, 17 4:33 PM
How do you get the bonus?

posted in Mahjongg: Legends of the Tiles on Apr 23, 17 7:15 PM
I've been playing this game for a long time. When a finish the whole adventure, I add a new player and start a new adventure. If I delete the previous player, it's not really deleted because the game remembers and shows me( when the previous page was finished) the fastest of all the players. This would be okay except that now the game is slowing down. If I uninstall the game, it still remembers all the players. The only way I can start fresh with no history is to do a system recovery. I'd rather not do a recovery over one little game. Is there any way to refresh the game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator