Posts created by Manilow

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 18 2:57 PM
On level 4 how do I make more burgers

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Feb 3, 16 8:40 AM
I am able to play this game but when I get to Room 4 both level 9 & 10 I get to the last box and it logs me out so I have to replay it, am unable to go on to level 11 until it lets me finish level 10, I have to write down line for line exactly what I am doing so I can fill it in quicker when I have to replay it. Hope this makes sense.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Jan 12, 15 3:17 PM
Have managed to resolve this myself

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Jan 12, 15 2:07 PM
12 labours of hercules

Part 2.2 unable to collect logs, without these unable to move on, can't find any trees to use, please help as I was enjoying this game.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 12 8:35 AM
Even though I got stuck on the Locket mini game I ran out of time on the demo but bought it anyway, I too am having the same problems as Jasien I found all the gems and what looks like a small brooch went into my inventory I have tried everything to get the mini game started but the brooch keeps going back into my inventory. Please help it is driving me mad.

posted in Between the Worlds on Mar 6, 11 1:00 PM
Could someone tell me where to find the walk thru for Between the Worlds please I am really stuck on one of the puzzles where you have 3 dials with letters on and you need to find the correct 3 to move on it´s something to do with churches. If you can help I would be so grateful. Many thanks Carol

posted in Between the Worlds on Mar 6, 11 12:57 PM
ladam2 wrote:I WENT TO THE WALK THRU FOR BETWEEN THE WORLDS AND THE HINT WAS THAT IF YOU WANT TO FIND THE LAST PHOTO -----RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR MOUSE AND YOU WILL GET A HINT AS TO WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE LAST PHOTO.

I JUST FINISHED THE GAME AND IT WAS A LOT OF WORK AND FUN.

GOOD LUCK.

LADAM-1

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator