Posts created by Norynne

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 25, 17 7:03 PM
Thank you so much Teddyfish I thought that was Santa's quarters. Appreciate the assist!!!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 25, 17 4:39 PM
Looking to complete 2017 Christmas event and want to "permanently borrow" something from Nate's house. :-\..

posted in Blue Tear on Apr 8, 17 8:26 PM
I'm stuck in the Garden Lab and can go no further. The cursor doesn't change from a magnifying glass and I can't pick up the seed-pack pieces. Anyone else having or experience this issue? Tried picking up with inventory items, that was wrong. Gone as far as I can - Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 5, 17 11:08 PM
I went for several hours a few days ago unable to load the game at all, since then multiplayer has been down. I'm sure it's on their side after reading everyone else's posts and seeing its the same quests for us all (poo and shells) and am assuming they are working on it by now. Sucks, but shouldn't be too much longer. Glad to know it's not just me!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 5, 17 6:11 PM
Thank you silver_hawk!!! I had 78 Cursed items and just hadn't figured out page 2 of the Alchemists Bench menu. Not sure why, I scroll on all the rest - ha ha ha ha.

posted in Divine Academy on Oct 6, 16 5:05 PM
So I'm stuck at the maximum production on everything preventing any forward movement in the game. My only chance to go on is to satisfy the daily quests and hopefully in a few months get enough points that I can get to the next Magistrate. Unfortunately, can't do that as I've searched the Harpie tree 4 times with no Harpies being generated. Cant finish that particular request to get others to gain experience to get the next Magistrate, etc.. etc... Been this way for about 8 weeks now. Pretty frustrating, would love to keep playing but no reason to if I'm stuck. Is there a way to sell inventory I haven't found or some other way to move forward? Do you have any suggestions?

thx - N

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 25, 16 8:54 PM
Hello Bebbu - Don't think it's available yet. Still needs to be released....

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 21, 16 6:23 PM
Just updated to WIN 10 and 1/2 my games are either wiped out to the beginning or I cant get to them. Hundreds of dollars and hours lost. So angry!!!!!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 11, 15 9:06 AM
Hello Developers! First, let me say - LOVE THIS GAME!!!! Been playing for over a year now. Have a question: Is there a way you might be able to add a "buy out" feature from the special puzzles that are uncommon? Here's the thing: I'm pretty good at solving puzzles of any kind, actually...all. All except for slider puzzles. I've been working on the one at the Dark Tower for about 6 months and I just can't finish it. I'd be willing to buy my way out of it if that was an option. Not asking to buy my way through the game, just these one-off special puzzles that are holding me up.

Thanks for your consideration.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 5, 15 5:11 PM
Anyone have a way to find your way through the final slide puzzle in the creepy tower basement? These are the only puzzles I've never been able to do. I've pushed my way through the earlier ones, but cant get the last line of this one and it's preventing me from going to the other places it unlocks once solved.

Maybe there could be a way to purchase a "solve" with gems or gold for puzzles after a certain time frame or something?? This is very frustrating!!

Any ideas anyone?

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Apr 16, 15 5:36 PM
Thanks - I've done that a few times. Replayed all the levels a few times. There's nothing..... oh well...

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Jan 26, 15 4:14 PM
I'm having the same problem. Can't figure out how the heck to get that last one - aaarrrghhh. I'll keep an eye out on this post in the hopes I can finally break through this last barrier!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Jan 16, 15 7:31 PM
Hello - First - LOVE the new game!! Thanks everyone who worked on this. Fantastic job!! So, my question is this: I can't seem to earn higher than $2,450-ish on level 6-10 in the CE. I suspect it is because I can't purchase the final restaurant item, however I am unable to do that as the game no longer presents me with the option to purchase it (whatever that last item is) I've even gone back through and replayed every level. I've achieved 3 stars on all other levels and collected all the trophies except, of course, for buying all shop items in all restaurants. Is this a problem others have reported?

I'm on an HP PC

Thanks!!

- N

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Jan 16, 15 7:00 PM
The Delicious series has several "episodes". They are:

1. Delicious - Emily's Tea Garden
2. Delicious Deluxe
3. Delicious 2 Deluxe
4. Delicious - Emily's Holiday Season
5. Delicious - Emily's Taste of Fame
6. Delicious - Emily's Childhood Memories
7. Delicious - Emily's True love
8. Delicious - Emily's Wonder Wedding
10. Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise
11. Delicious - Emily's New Beginnings

There are Platinum versions of episodes as well. Don't think BF has them all anymore. Have fun!

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jul 16, 14 8:36 PM
UUGH!!! I keep getting jesters!!! I've got 5 jesters and one each of strong man, magician and clown. Wish me luck on this next combo! :-D

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 21, 13 10:35 PM
Experiencing the inability to upgrade to level 3 warehouse since I was proactive; now I can't do it. Result is that I'm losing resources since they disappear if warehouse is full, so no reason to have all the helpers gather stuff. Will need to put game on back burner until a fix is implemented. Thanks guys, let us know when an update comes out....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator