Posts created by whitecloud48

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Dec 9, 13 3:53 AM
when you get to this chapter. 13 that is, that guy speaks then you end up in a puzzle
before you can do "hops" to be able to get out of the puzzle. That was unfair and down right rotten, cause you can't get out of your own mind. So you can't finish the
game. Not nice at all.

I got into that mess following the walkthrough, by the way.

posted in Age Of Oracles: Tara`s Journey on Sep 12, 13 9:52 PM
I think this is one of the most excellent games that you have. I would love to know
if you are going to make any more of them, if so when. I would love to buy a second or third one or a collector's edition of it.
Please do so as soon as you can.

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 8, 13 4:48 PM
there are supose to be five voodoo dolls you're supose to collect and I can only collect four, where the heck is the fifth doll.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Feb 8, 13 2:06 PM
it ask's for five books and you can only find four what gives.

i was playing the game and when i did the area of the scarecrow i forgot to get the rubber gloves and it won't let me go back and get them. now i need them in the greenhouse and don't have them. and i am really really mad can you help.

posted in Tulula: Legend of a Volcano on Sep 4, 12 1:22 AM
For the last puzzle, try hitting the x in the top corner of the instructions so you close the box. Then the game will let you get the symbols that you need to finish the puzzle
without having to start over. I hope this helps.

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret on May 27, 12 12:55 AM
I had the same problem,I guess bigfish can't solve the problem or doesn't want to
solve it.

SeverineSnape wrote:For you it would be down, down, down, down, left

Note that this only works when you've done the fuse box puzzle outside! The lighthouse should have come on again. I mean - other than just replacing the fuse, there's a puzzle too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator