Posts created by genealogyjones

posted in Virtual Families on Aug 14, 09 4:03 PM
That dragonfly is killing me....I am on my 15th generation and still can't find it....I did have the triplets once and then she had twins and then a single on........alllll
boys........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 13, 09 3:00 PM
STupid, stupid, stupid...........I wish that I had read this comments and reviews before I bought this game............I can't go any farther in this...........I am deleting this game....I wasted a credit and that irratates me, because I SHOULD HAVE READ THIS FIRST....oh, well, live and learn....

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 21, 09 12:26 PM
I am disgusted...........I can not make any of these yo yo's build corn fields....I played the game and everything I could think of but nooooooooooo,, the dumby just stand there looking stupid................

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jul 10, 09 11:12 AM
jgracinfan wrote:Once again I have started this game from the beginning. I have lowered Nemo's body to the beach and buried it. I can find no way to get back in the cave after the monkey throws the rope ladder down. Nothing I give Jep as a gift works. How do you get back in the cave? I have the Strategy Guide but it doesn't mention this. I have enjoyed this game and would like to finish it. Please help if you can.

trust me...there is a way....I can't remember how, but I think you have to go to the other side of the mountain and come in the back way.....there is a cave there....I remember that....and it takes some trickery but you can get into it.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 5, 09 5:59 PM
Well, I have finished the game but I still have that picture of the young girl....whatz up with that? I have tried and tried to dump her but I guess she likes me, because she ain't goin' no place.........anyone else got that problem....by the way this game was a lot of fun.....I like the games where you have to go from scene to scene and back again.

posted in Enlightenus on Jun 29, 09 8:57 PM
Hey, guys...............how do I get out of the basement????????? been stuck there for days, and I too, love this game, but want to play in more rooms......LOL

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 22, 09 8:29 AM
Is it possible to back this thing up just a screen...I forgot something...??

Shari

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 13, 09 4:46 AM
Just put the mushrooms in the cauldron.......voila.........soup

posted in Virtual Families on May 19, 09 1:19 PM
Dee_P wrote:
genealogyjones wrote:I am in the third generation and can not find the last six bugs.....(and I need two picture pieces.................but I WANT MY BUGS............

Bugs only seem to appear when it rains. Try buying the rain bottle at the store and giving it to one of your adults and look for the bugs while it is raining.

ahhhhhhhhhh, thank you.........

posted in Virtual Families on May 18, 09 8:01 PM
I am in the third generation and can not find the last six bugs.....(and I need two picture pieces.................but I WANT MY BUGS............

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 12, 09 9:51 AM
I can't get the game to go past the first three searches......in other words....Iam really tired Shakespeare, Da Vincini and Hept....(can;t spell it.,....HELP

posted in Totem Tribe on Apr 9, 09 9:03 PM
It isn't fishing season, yet......................LOL...........the devil made me do it

posted in The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend on Apr 5, 09 9:23 AM
Would someone tell me where the statue of the ready soldier is? I even clicked on the giant octopus and the little gold statue of the boy.

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 8, 09 5:36 AM
That is all I am missing, and about 10 jewels......what is that silly looking thing and where do I find it?

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 5, 09 10:44 PM
How do you cheat? LOL

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 19, 09 6:31 PM
Man Alive.....what game have I been playing???????? Reading this walk through tells me I haven't got a clue.........eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 21, 08 12:00 PM
LizzieK wrote:
genealogyjones wrote:I have gone over the game again and again and can find no sparkles and no direction. I am just halted and all I have in my inventory is one jeweled heart. The twins are released and Victor is hiding somewhere but I can't find anything to do and I have read the notes over and over again. HELP!!!
Go into the office/drafting room in the cottage and there should be a hidden object game where you will find the skeleton key for the elevator. If you are back at the mansion you will need to take the trolley car back to the cottage, Good luck!

OK, but I have been to that cottage so many times, I think my tolley is going to need more gas..............

wait a minute.....what office/drafting room....you are not talking about that room connected to the cottage, are you?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 21, 08 3:35 AM
I have gone over the game again and again and can find no sparkles and no direction. I am just halted and all I have in my inventory is one jeweled heart. The twins are released and Victor is hiding somewhere but I can't find anything to do and I have read the notes over and over again. HELP!!!

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Dec 19, 08 6:07 PM
I LOVE this game.....I have many games, but this one, I keep going back to play some more. Now, I am trying to turn all the red flags into yellow.....when I am done with that (and I am close) I will start the whole game over again....it is soooooo much fun.

Shari

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator