Posts created by geniegal

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 6, 18 9:26 AM
How do you get past the shielded boxes?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 1, 18 9:57 AM
I am stuck. I am at Wold 5 and it is impossible for me to advance or get the second or third time through on lower worlds. The Arena has becoome impossible. I get less than 100 hit points and the monsters get 500 hit points. I do not get enough of a playing board to get cascading M3's. So I lose every time. Do any of the outfits give more hit points?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 25, 18 7:41 PM
On PC

Friend Code is E6G7

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 25, 18 6:17 PM
The past couple of days, I have had a problem with the count-down timers freezing up.

Yesterday, I received a gift of unlimite lives for two hours. At the end of the 2 hour the timer clicked over to 23 hours and 59 minutes. The crazy wheel was frozen at 3 minutes and 38 seconds..I could have played all day, but I logged out. When I logged back in it was back to normal.I was back to 3 lives and the crazy wheel was again showing the time counting down.

The same thing happened today when I again received a gift of unlimited lives for 2 hours, but the count-down again flipped over to 32 hours and 59 seconds.

Today whine the freeze was on, the count-down showing the time remaining to open the arena was missing.

I uninstalled and re-installed SMAL and the problem remained.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 18 12:33 AM
Other than doing DQ's - is there any other way to get pet edallions?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 9, 18 6:55 PM
I have two pc games. The first has a code of 1543; the second is 156052. Neither one works for getting the unicorn.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 4, 18 9:04 AM
Will someone please respond to my invite code? Playing on a PC

Code = 1543

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 2, 18 12:24 PM
How do I find the daily quest?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 27, 18 5:18 PM
My code is 1543 on pc

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 27, 18 7:37 AM
How do I find my friend code?

Gripe: I play to relax, but this game is very frustrating. I do not like time limits or move limits. How do you get 28 fireflies in 5 moves without spending a fortune?

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 23: Magic Forest on Jan 5, 18 4:27 PM
I wish the programmers would break out of their 10x15 format. They could expand to 25x25 or even 30x30.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 3:50 PM
It used to be that you could open a chest every few hours. Now they are gone.

posted in The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods on Nov 2, 17 11:47 AM
How do you beat the eagle? I can't find any way to just skip this level.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 17 8:11 AM
I have closed down my games due to the fact that my time is not always my own. I am a primary care giver. My gripes are the following:

* the game hates me - Spin the wheel and get a diamond (over a week of at least 6 spins a day and no diamond)

*collect X items in Y minutes - I almost get to the end and the doorbell or the phone rings or I have to attend to my duties and when I get back I have start all over

* win at dice - again the game hates me I have spent 3000 coins so far and no wins

This game is a pass time for the many hours I spend between duties, but I can't always depend on having time.

I await your next update.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Oct 11, 17 10:52 PM
Stuck on this one. Please help!

posted in Cursed House 4 on Oct 11, 17 1:36 PM
How do I active the trunk in the upper left hand corner?

Never mind I got it!

posted in Cursed House 4 on Oct 11, 17 9:40 AM
What does an "inactive flare" look like? I have every square outside the blue line om fire, but can't find the flare!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 5:16 PM
Still trying to spin the wheel.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 17 4:44 PM
and still no diamond.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 7:13 PM
3 days down I can't afford any more.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator