Posts created by OhVisibleFig

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 16 5:24 AM
I'm available for the fall event.

Joanie * FE

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on May 12, 15 1:17 PM
I found the keys early on, but for the life of me cannot remember where. They were all together. There is nothing in the safe upon opening. At some point there likely will be something in the safe. Perhaps it's the real aerostat.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 16, 15 9:37 AM
Floripa, the list is now complete!--well, as much as it can be until the devs add the missing items.

SUN KING (Louis XIV)
(Reward: 1000 Coins + Mushroom Soup)

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 13, 15 8:05 PM
Floripa, I'm happy to report that the Working Class gets cake! Yum!

WORKING CLASS (Worker Emblem)
(Reward: 1000 Coins + Chocolate Cake)

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 12, 15 1:33 PM
Another for you, Floripa:

SUMMER HEAT (Dessert with Whipped Cream)
(Reward: 1000 Coins + Mushroom Soup)

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 8, 15 11:49 AM
Right you are, Floripa. If you need me, just yell. I'll be in the blacksmith's house, and I'm not leaving there without that cake!

Finally!

SWEET STUFF (Sweets)
(Reward: 1000 Coins + Croissant)

All that for a croissant!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 7, 15 8:43 AM
I haven't been able to locate the Blacksmith's Cake anywhere. I think it's one of the missing items (Scgamer319 apparently could not identify a location, either). Like you, I've been playing a single HOS or two to try to obtain items needed for the incomplete collections. Unlike you, though, I have nowhere near the number of coins, so I'm banking most of my stash each week to earn some interest while we await a fix for this game--and trying to accumulate diamonds so I can buy some clothes and cover up a bit!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 6, 15 7:00 PM
Floripa, I finally got the elusive coffee pot in the gendarmery, so you can update another:

WONDERFUL SERVICE (Service)
(Reward: 1000 Coins + Golden Fish)

With respect to Sweet Stuff, you have listed the Blacksmith's Cake at the Blacksmith's House, but I do not find it there in my game.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Feb 27, 15 10:54 AM
Here's another, Floripa:

ANCESTOR´S ARMOR (Full Armor)

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Feb 20, 15 11:41 AM
Thank you for this valuable list, Floripa. I quickly completed the Trophy Duck collection with just one HOS visit. The reward was mushroom soup. I'll edit this post with any additional rewards I receive so you can easily update the above posts.

Update 2/22
JEWELS (Chest with Jewels)

SYMBOLS OF PARIS (The Palace of Versailles)
d. Stone Lion (2x) = Mayor's House

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 15 4:37 PM
Exactly what I was looking for, Apollo. Not sure how I missed it in my search. Thank you so much for your quick response!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 15 1:52 PM
I've missed some of the storyline as I've gone along, so I was taken aback by the Elfish Bas-relief when I first came upon it (and the others that changed at that level). It would be nice to read a summary of the story for each level. Is there a thread or FAQ that summarizes it? I've looked through all the pinned items. In the game itself, I've tried to read the diary pages in each location and thought about capturing screen prints. Unfortunately, my game cannot be windowed for that purpose, and I think taking prints with my camera would be extremely cumbersome at this point (level 49)!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jan 22, 15 11:52 AM
Vaiya, for what it's worth...

Yesterday I was at 67.33. Today I'm at 67.00. However, I previously received a notification that I had solved the case. So I checked the diary in the office. It opens to page 141, which reads:

Jan, 19 12:43 1855. Victory
I can hardly believe this case is over! I must admit... I'm a little proud.

I clicked on the suspects' tabs. It looks like a few of my quests "did not compute." Could that be causing the problem?

--Pauline Dubourg, page 67
Oct, 1 18:37 1854. Quest from laundress
$ NO STRING
$TASK_PD0066_DIARY_TEXT

--Alexander Etienne, page 70
Oct, 24 12:12 1854. Quest from doctor
$ NO STRING
$TASK_AE0069_DIARY_TEXT

--Bella Baird, page 54
Oct, 28 13:8 1854. Quest from seamstress
$ NO STRING
$TASK_BB0055_DIARY_TEXT

--Arno Janet, page 58
Oct, 26 2:27 1854. Quest from postman
$ NO STRING
$TASK_AJ0057_DIARY_TEXT

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 14 10:02 AM
Hi, all. I'm from Portland, Maine, and play as Joanie (336476). It's just after 1 p.m. here, finally a sunny fall day. We've already had winter!

I've also been experiencing issues with download games on a laptop running 8.1, with all updates. This time I disabled the custom cursor and played a bit, but after the third C-A-D, I'm now faced with a corrupted profile. I'm seriously contemplating terminating my game club after 8 years of membership. And I need to rethink my profile name, which is an anagram of "I love Big Fish."

I also got the runtime error. Completed the demo, clicked Quit.

Error: Access violation at 0x009142E9 (tried to reach 0x04DF2839), program terminated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 10, 14 12:20 PM
Another newbie to this game. My code is 336476. Thanks!

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 14 10:18 AM
Downloaded the update, with 24 minutes of trial left. I was stuck in a HOS that was looking for all of the items I previously found, so I created a new profile. Ten minutes in, I got the black screen again. Uninstalled.Will not reinstall. Glad I did not buy.

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 14 6:53 PM
The gate puzzle has a glitch of some sort. At one point I had a floating button--twice, actually. I had green and red in place correctly. A solid button was in the gold position and nothing I did could move it. I wanted to continue with the demo, so after 15 minutes messing with the gate puzzle, I opted to skip. Perhaps it just needs a reset option (or reset automatically if you close the puzzle).

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 14 6:52 PM
I agree Giliraz. At one point I had a floating button--twice, actually. I had green and red in place correctly. A solid button was in the gold position and nothing I did could move it. I wanted to continue with the demo, so after 15 minutes messing with the gate puzzle, I opted to skip. I think there's a glitch and will re-post in technical issues thread. Perhaps it just needs a reset option (or reset automatically if you close the puzzle).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator