Posts created by rweb611

posted in Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore on Oct 11, 13 9:44 PM
How do I put a shortcut on my desktop to play this game..? Everytime I want to play it, I have to go to purchase history, then hit install game to play it.

Rich

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Dec 17, 12 10:51 PM
Where do I get the photo camera from? I did the hidden object game that the walkthru says i'd get it but got something else. So without the photo camera , I can't get the mysterious photograph. So I 'm stuck and not going anywhere.
Anybody can help.????

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Nov 9, 12 11:32 PM
Can't get further after the grandfather clock. After i set the hands it says i have all the ingredients. I am missing the bettle in the top right. Anyone know where it's at.
And can't go back either. Not a very good game.

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 21, 12 10:21 PM
When i use the horshoe on the broken window it keeps going back to inventory. i've done this 100 times and still can't get the key. Any help..please..

I could not get baby Charles. So when I got to Delmar house it says to put baby charles in the carriage. Tried to go back to try to get him but can't. Am i done with this game or start over..? And how do i get the baby anyway..?

rweb611

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Apr 21, 12 10:09 PM
The walkthru says a HOS comes up in the study after you examine the trunk. But it doesn't come up. Could be a problem with game..?

posted in Green Moon on Apr 20, 12 9:37 PM
Trying to make the magic potion but the iron nail isn't in my inventory. I used it already and I went back to the basement where I found it but it's not there. Anybody can help please...!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Mar 23, 12 11:40 PM
Almost done with the game but I can't find the freezing room to use the elixer on the bodies.

Can anyone help...?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Feb 3, 12 10:57 PM
Can someone please help me to find the second medallion in Hidden Mysteries, Salem Secrets. I get lost from the town crossroads. When I go to the Town Sign, there is no carriage there.

Thnks

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Jan 28, 12 10:07 PM
Can't find the chapel in Venice. Can anyone help please.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Feb 15, 11 9:04 PM
Where is the sunglasses n the bakery?? The walkthru doesn't show them..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator