Posts created by Charkbite

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jul 2, 10 4:16 PM
I can't get one client to accept his order now, and I reeeeeeeally don't want to start all over again

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on May 19, 10 11:38 AM
pb_2 wrote:
mmemubon wrote:
pb_2 wrote:
Chexmixmonet wrote:So, is poodlebear gone for good then? I was hoping she'd at least still do reviews.

I am also wondering what happened to Poodlebear. I miss her reviews.[/quote May be she is having a baby? are you not?

Why would you ask if I was having a baby? You seem to be assuming a lot. You know what they say about people who asume, don't you?

Poods, is that you? Please say it's you! *hoping hoping hoping*

posted in Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills on Mar 1, 10 10:09 AM
Let me be the first to say that I KNOW I'm barking, but since the reviews for this game are SO BAD I just HAVE to see for myself [the demo only!]!!! I'm funny like that. I'll get back and let you know how bad the headache gets, rofl

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 10:47 PM
Eugene_Duranin wrote:
Charkbite wrote:I totally agree!

Bought it, love it! Great game, Eugene! And you do English so much better than I know I could ever hope to do in your language

Thank you, but I must noticed that Russian is much harder than English is!

I have no doubt about that

Terrific game, love the story, the whole idea of moving the picture back and forth and having the object names go from black to grey to light grey is really original. And there's just TWO of you?!! All I can say is WOW!

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 5:39 PM
I totally agree!

Bought it, love it! Great game, Eugene! And you do English so much better than I know I could ever hope to do in your language

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 4:01 PM
akaratcat wrote:I always look for poodlebear's review........where has the little doggie gone?

I was wondering that mahself. Hope she's okay.

I Beta'd this game, it froze mah 'puter on exiting, but what I did play was fun, seemed worth running the risk of another freeze up [mebbe that's been resolved, eh?], soooo I'm gonna use one of mah Novemberfest coupons, YAY!

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 13, 09 12:57 PM
My Mommy LOVES this show [I love watching it with her & my Daddy when I'm lucky enough to get to Hawaii - whole family lives there, lol], so I definitely HAVE to get the game! AND it looks from the reviews to be really good - DOUBLE PLUS, YAY!

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 23, 09 12:00 AM
I am SO glad SOMEBODY knew what to do!!! I was starting to feel like a bad fishmommy! rofl

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet on Oct 11, 09 2:01 PM
88blyth wrote:waiting for poodlebear to give an opinion!! x x

See, poodles, I'm not the only one who favors your input!

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 2, 09 5:27 PM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

This may be due to not deleting your old save files if you were in the beta test for this game. To get rid of the error message and get your game working, to go to C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\ERS G-Studio and delete the Puppet Show folder, and re-launch the game. You may have to reinstall the game as well.

If this does not work I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team and they will be glad to help you get things working properly!

bfgBering

Ohhhhh, that's what the problem was for me. It's working now, YAY! Thanx, Bering!

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 1, 09 12:22 AM
I can't play, I keep getting an error message

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 24, 09 5:07 PM
I just finished the game, and am SOOOOO hoping that there will be a sequel SOON! Maybe BFG will have it as a longish series? Just as long as the quality is as marvelous as this one;-)

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 11:20 PM
I soooo wish there were many more games such as this - it is magnificent! The artwork is stunning, the storyline is cohesive, the music and voice work is excellent, playing is a real pleasure, I could go on and on...but I won't:-)
Suffice it to say that this is one of the best games I have seen in a looooong time, if not THE best!!! I hope hope hope hope Big Fish will be creating tons more. I bought this before I tried it, just went on the reviews [poodlebear approved!!!!], and I am so happy I could scream! Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but not much, heehee! It really is THAT good! If you like 'interactive puzzle' games, you'll love Drawn - really!

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 4, 09 2:08 PM
Definitely for little ones - I think I might've like it better had there been an Options option [haha], the voice was killing me! The whole theme is cutesie, which, like I already said, is great for little critters. If I had kids I would get it for them, but it's not for me, although I do like the I Spy books.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 9, 09 9:49 AM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I got all excited when I saw the title, but my hopes for a good game has been dashed reading the comments. I hate those 'wandering around endlessly, clicking on everything, and moving slowly along, having to hang on to the dialogue that won't let me skip after I have sped read (hmm, is that a real word, lol) everything. I love the hogs but haven't yet been able to get into a large file one. I have bought several and I, either get bored or so frustrated with the do nothing click heres, that I close out and save for a real drought in games. [u][b]What I would really like is a large file adventure hog.....yeah that would be the ticket.

Hey Wolf, I coulda written that myself, it's dead-on how I feel, too! Especially the part about a large file HOG, holy smokies, now THAT would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!! hint hint, BFG! lol

posted in DinerTown: Detective Agency on Jul 27, 09 1:55 PM
how about replay value? anyone know yet? or did someone already post and I just overlooked it? thanx!

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 2, 09 11:38 PM
quit the game, then start it, and it'll have you at the entrance to the forest. I found that out by also having gotten stuck, getting annoyed & quitting the game, then going back after checking here for any advise, so I know this worked for me

HTH

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 8, 08 5:18 PM
I ADORE Seek and Find games, I love brain-benders even though I'm awful at figuring them out, and Return to Ravenhearst has me so ticked off and frustrated - I L-O-V-E IT!!!!!!!!!! [yeah, I know I'm a sicko]. Need to get me the strategy guide, and also check the help forums. As always, Big Fish kicks butt!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator