Posts created by ngibsoncpc

I've gotten all the way to the sewing of the leather pouch, and the game just crashed on me. Now every time I go back into the game, it crashes as soon as I click on the sewing machine. I'm playing on my iPad. Has anyone else had this happen? And worse-- am I going to have to restart from the beginning???

I have the iPad version and the game is stuck on the mirror part. I can't even even go on it now. Every time I try to restart it, as soon as it comes on, it's on the mirror and immediately crashes ... Has anyone else experienced this??

I am stuck (frozen) on the time machine in ch3. It won't let me change the date or travel anywhere. Anyone else have this problem? I have tried everything except uninstalling/reinstalling--Ugh!

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 22, 11 4:13 PM
Yes, did the uninstall, then reinstall and didn't do anything. Guess we'll have to wait until Monday to see if there's a fix...

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 22, 11 3:38 PM
Did you play the Hidden Object Scene to obtain the cutters and play the mini-game? The game will not let you proceed until all tasks are completed.

Is there anything written on the mirror?

MargieB

To MargieB-- You have put this comment on every entry on the forum for everyone that is having this problem... I too, am having this problem. If you had not of played the hidden object game and got the clippers, you would not be able to say (as we all have) that we have got all the items on the list and cannot move forward. You have to have the clippers to cut the rose hips. Sooooo, yes it's safe to say that we all have done everything in this scene and there is obviously a technical problem, so you can stop putting this msg on every post in the forum.

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 22, 11 3:10 PM
Yes!!! Same problem! Found the first three ingrediants and now there is no ghost to follow... Hope to hear from someone soon.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 14, 11 11:17 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that didn't work for my problem. I also restarted the game under a different profile and when I got to the lighting the incense burner portion, it still did the same thing. I did notice the second time around under the new profile that the dragon got smaller when you placed him where he is supposed to be on the items he breathes fire on. I didn't pay attention the first time around, but did the second. When I get to the incense burner part, no matter where you put him, he does not get smaller and will not light it. I've waited five days now for help with this and no one has any answers. It's very frustrating. I feel like I wasted money on this game.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 14, 11 11:13 PM
I too am having trouble getting my dragon to light the incense burner. I have tried moving him to 50 different spots; however, it is not working. I have played tons of BF games and this is the first technical issue I've ever posted. I'm just too frustrated now and I need some guidance because can't go on until I get past this part.
Thanks,
Nikki

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 10, 11 4:37 AM
I too am having trouble getting my dragon to light the incense burner. I have tried moving him to 50 different spots; however, it is not working. I have played tons of BF games and this is the first technical issue I've ever posted. I'm just too frustrated now and I need some guidance because can't go on until I get past this part.
Thanks,
Nikki

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator