Posts created by bfforver

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 7, 14 9:23 AM
I Have the same problem and I will not start over This has happened on a lot of there games

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 4:00 AM
I have down loaded twice still won't let me play as soon as i hit the play button shuts down

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 15, 13 5:29 AM
Thanks I finely got I want to tell the others with trouble that you have to get the paper infront of the doll first it's not easy but once you get it you will enjoy

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 15, 13 4:51 AM
OK I will let you know

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 15, 13 3:35 AM
I have three dolls but can't seem toget the last from the hanging dolls I click on them but still no luck any ideas

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 3, 11 4:56 AM
I have the same proplem

I got the first girl out of the trap and made it to the carrage and there was suppost to be a baby in it but there was not Now i can't go no where I'm stuck any answers

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 3, 11 4:06 AM
I Have the same prpplem I even unloaded and downloaded again did not help

posted in Ghost Town Mysteries: Bodie on Aug 10, 11 4:23 PM
The worst game I have played and payed for don"t spend your money on it

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 24, 11 4:03 PM
Slow is not the word they must have used a magnifing glass to hid everything because you sure can't see them delete isthe word do not down load bad bad bad game

posted in The Revenge on Mar 25, 11 4:47 AM
I'm having same problem I put the big ball on the chain above the statues and the small ball on the base of the gargol but cant get nothing too do anything I can get the big ball to move can't make iy drop

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 4:13 PM
Down loaded game and i lost all my sound until I deleted aa rebooted my PC the game should not have done that it is a form of Virus Thank You

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 5:08 AM
I agree with you we got shafted what a rip off

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 11, 11 9:19 AM
I enter the # on the cannon but what do you do about the - in the # and do they need to be in somekind of order

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator