Posts created by mazjordan

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 17 9:47 AM
Hi sorry but when I clicked on the leaf with guide on it nothing happened so I am as lost as you, can anyone say why this is.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 17 9:42 AM
hi jellyfish, I went to the start again and put another profile and that worked for me hope this helps you.
Sea Anemone

Hi there try code 732

posted in The Emptiness on Mar 10, 15 10:10 PM
Dear locojet, could you please send me the location of the 7 doors please

many thanks mazjordan

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Aug 24, 14 11:10 AM
Can anyone tell me where the third board is for the swing, many thanks

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Aug 24, 14 11:07 AM
you send the ermine up to the birds

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Aug 10, 14 11:54 AM
I too cannot get the cherries to register when I press tap to release the wine please can anyone help. mazjordan

posted in The Path of Hercules on May 17, 14 7:17 AM
Dear beautiful 43, I read your instruction on Hadea Level l7 but I am still confused how to get the Bomb and other part of the item away from brick wall, would be grateful if you could help me.
Many thanks
Maz Jordan

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Feb 11, 12 8:53 AM
Has anyone found out to undo the well yet, althou the magnifying glass is over the well and clicked nothing happens, can anyone help please.
Many Thanks

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 12 2:50 PM
Can anyone help me please i am at the last chapter and I cannot get the last piece of the chinese lantern ,every time I click on where the hint shows me the lantern keeps popping up mazjordan

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator