Posts created by mulepose

Playing the game on an iMac (El Capitan). No problems with downloading and installing the game. Played without issues (except for some slow loads of scenes). When I reached the TV Station scene I opened the window with the mixer, placed the lever, took the figurine but forgot to take the crate. Exited the window but when I wanted to open the window with the mixer again to pick up the crate this wasn't possible. Tried to exit the game and reopen it but it wouldn't help. Very annoying!

I warned my wife about it, so that she would not forget to take the crate and it worked all fine.

This must be a bug in the game. If you're not finished i a window it shall of course be possible to access it again!

Since I upgraded to Yosemite the game crashes at the time where I shall knock out the brick under the stairs in the bell tower. This happens on both my iMac and my MacBook Pro. It seems that the game don't play well with Yosemite? Are there an update available or some other way to solve the problem?

posted in Fatal Passion: Art Prison Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 14 10:43 AM
Installed the trial on 3 Mac computers, running Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks. It won't run on any of these operating systems. Crashes within 1 second!

Then installed it on two computers having an extra partition running Snow Leopard. It runs nicely in this operating system on both computers.

Of course I want it to run on my main system, otherwise I have to restart my computers every time I want to play the game. Unsatisfactory!

How about an update to the game so it will work as expected?

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 13 9:29 AM
There's no sound at all after starting the game. What to do?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Feb 7, 11 12:42 PM
Yeah, I figured it out too Mcurty, so now I mailed a cry for help there :-)

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 7, 11 12:41 PM
I now installed the game on my MacBook Pro, and it worked just fine. The boat accepted the oars immediately...

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Feb 6, 11 12:53 PM
None able to help at all????

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 6, 11 12:52 PM
Quote: "Have either of you tried to go left when you are standing in front of that small boat? That´s the way to the yacht. "

What do you mean? I'm standing looking at the rowboat (Walkway to the beach) and you can't go left in this scene.

I'm stuck too with my oars and handcuffs (text: "That doesn't work" wherever i click with the oars). Also I get the text all the time: "I need to open the plaza gate" - but I opened up that gate a long time ago.

What's going on? A bug in the game?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jan 12, 11 6:45 AM
I'm not even able to open the game. First error message:

"Director Player error. This application requires an Xtra (Font...) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtras folder(s)"

Next error message:

"Director Player error. This application requires an Xtra (Text...) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtras folder(s)"

Next:

"Director Player error. This application requires an Xtra (Flash Movie...) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtras folder(s)" - This one shows up a lot of times, and the the game window tries to open and this error message appears (a couple of times):

"Director Player error. Handler not defined. #baRegister. Script error. Continue?"

This is quite frustrating, as I really want to try this game (love the two others Hidden Expedition games so much). And of course I don't dare to buy the game, when the trial won't work!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator