Posts created by APFamily

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 11, 17 7:47 AM
The same thing just happened to me - stuck in a battle room.

Thanks, SynthPop, for your input! And everyone else, too. I do have and enjoy Silver Tale. Runefall is another similar and great game.

Maggie

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 3, 17 5:44 PM
I don't understand why someone would make a game and provide so little instructional information. I guess figuring it out is part of the fun for some? I just find it frustrating.

posted in Gnomes Garden: New home on Jul 28, 17 2:49 AM
Thank you for this. I had absolutely no idea what was meant by that. Bit more info needed there.

posted in Runefall on May 13, 17 5:25 PM
I see. Thanks!

posted in Runefall on May 13, 17 3:19 PM
So, you can't redo levels in this game. If I miss an object because I didn't find the last key, will I have a chance to get that object in a later level, or should I start the game over or what? I want to be able to complete all the quests. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks!!! -Maggie

posted in Dark Asylum: Mystery Adventure on Feb 25, 16 9:31 PM
I like it. lt's a little repetitive, but I like the style and meeting new patients, and the idea of them giving us quests. I haven't run into issues regarding energy yet and I'm on level 7, I believe, but I can see it being an issue in the future. I would like it if the developers would tweak this game a bit so you didn't have to wait so long for energy and maybe a couple of other minor things. I do like this game, but I don't love it, and I probably won't buy it because of the energy issue.

posted in The House on Usher on Aug 5, 14 11:49 PM
Never mind. I found it.

Anyone else who's looking for it, just do a Google search for the company, Red Aphid, and the name of the game and "walkthrough." And you'll have it.

posted in Sparkle 2 on Jul 9, 14 1:47 PM
Thanks, SynthpopAddict!

Thanks!

posted in Luxor Evolved on Jun 20, 14 12:53 PM
This one is my favorite, but I'm trying some of the older ones again now, too.

Which is your favorite?

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 14 11:17 PM
How do we find all the hearts that we missed? Do we just have to play the game again and try to collect them all the next time through?

Thanks!
Maggie

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on May 7, 14 7:33 PM
Could someone please tell me exactly how to get the three stars for the HOSs?

100% accuracy
Less than 30s
...and...?

That's what the first two seem to be, anyway. I did get 3 stars on one scene, but I can't seem to do it again.

Thanks!

Maggie

Editing to add: Maybe it's getting over 4000 points. Any comments or thoughts?

posted in Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles on May 1, 14 9:54 PM
I have a general question about adventure games. Are there general topic areas here anymore? Where should I ask my question? Thanks!

Maggie

Thanks, burf!

How long did it take you? Worth the price of the CE, do you think? Thanks!

Maggie

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 16, 11 2:44 PM
I followed the instructions in the "Save Errors" link posted by bfgDonau, so now I'm running the game as administrator. Now, for some reason, however, I can't play it from the game manager. I CAN play it from the program files now, though, and it saves so I'm happy!

Tabs, did you try starting it from the Program Files after you ran it as admin?

Maggie

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 15, 11 2:30 PM
ScoutsMom wrote:So I'm having the same save issue as all the others. But, I dont want a refund. I want my game to work. I enjoy the game and would love to finish it instead of playing the save levels over and over. On a positive note, I have gotten really good at the levels that it lets me play.

I tried starting from the program file and it didnt work for me. I'm glad that it did for some though!

Yeah, I want to keep my game, too. It's a great game! I can't wait to unlock the sandbox mode!

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 15, 11 10:13 AM
I'm pretty sure Big Fish is willing to work with customers if you contact them through Customer Support (green envelope on the right). I've always gotten really good customer service here.

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 15, 11 9:16 AM
honeekat wrote:

HOWEVER, I was able to lauch it directly from the programme files, and when I did that it did automatically save the progress in the game - I did it several times to check :/

I just tried this, but this game doesn't show up in my program files! My other Big Fish games do. Does anyone know why this would be? Thanks!

Maggie

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 13, 11 1:23 PM
I just bought this game today. I am also having save issues. Doesn't seem to save past Level 13 for me. Thanks for looking into this!

Maggie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator