Posts created by cheenz87

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 11, 13 12:52 AM
Can anybody help me finding all the 10 pieces , I know i have chopped down all the trees but still cannot find the last tenth piece . Kindly help,

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Nov 20, 12 8:01 AM
*I have triggered the quest of masonary scroll ,

* collected all the pie ingredients ,

* have moved from k2 to k1 ,

* lifted the pie and delivered it to the king in k1

But still I dont receive any key from king , is the key somewhere hidden in k1 ? or do I have to return to k2 and search for the mason key ?

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Nov 17, 12 3:55 AM
I have completed all the goals except "Lost marbles" & "Restore Kingdom" , I have a total population of 28 , with 20 citizens and 8 soldiers , kingdom restore wants a soldier population of 10 soldiers but I cannot upgrade my castle anymore , I have also completed Ancient Drawbridge quest , Where m I going wrong ?

I m on chapter 9 , the garden , does anyone knows how m I supposed to find the handle which opens the gate in the garden area ? Please help

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 27, 12 8:55 AM
Does anyone know how to defeat the boss in the last stage ?

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 26, 12 9:02 AM
So guys , found the map through which you can clear this level ,
after reaching the area where you get a pop up showing "Another Map" ... the gates which allow you to pass safely are : Gate number 3 at first pass and gate number 1 at the second pass ( after which you will get two toads and some coins ) , the same gates allow you safe passage to the bubble area , that is Gate number 1 and then gate number 3 , after which you are able to destroy the bubbles and coins , enjoy and dont get struck.

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 26, 12 8:05 AM
Does anyone has figured out how to decide the map for this stage ? Please help.

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 26, 12 5:21 AM
1.Keep the fish that collects coin as your partner/helper , and follow the coin trail which leads you upwards .
2.When you enter the first chamber , there are hidden fish mines in the groups , you can see that they are in number 1 ,2 ,3 4 and the last red/pink one , start with the group that has only 1 round mine , revolve around it in such a fashion that you are able to touch the edges of that inactive mine .. once you start revolving the will see that coin have started appearing , you don't have to collect all as the coin collector fish will help you in that . Complete the same procedure to group with 2 mines and group with 3 mines , after that you will see a message of well done and you will approach to second chamber.
3. In the 2nd chamber , you will see various sized sea shells , dont bump into them , because those also contains the hidden mines , start with the smallest size sea shell and pass through its center , coins will start appearing as the previous case , proceed with the smaller to bigger size sea shells , and you will approach the next level.
4. In next level , you will be asked to recognize the pattern , choose the right answer and toads will be rewarded , if you want to collect all the coins inside those puzzle bubbles , start revolving around them to release the coins .

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 16, 11 10:11 AM
i m right now in kingdom 1 where i m left with only 3 quests of clear stone rubble , marbles and ale run.
i have cleared two stones piles by mining from the path of wagon but nothing happens , and
i have found one stone (which is of quest clear stone rubble) where do i drop it exactly ?

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 14, 11 4:25 AM
no , its the first kingdoms quest where i need the castle door's key to claim the castle from barbarians (the king says that it is buried somewhere but he doesnt remember)

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 13, 11 5:35 AM
i digged up the pits and opened the chests only after the king said , then also i m not able to find the key to gate in kingdom 1 , please help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator