Posts created by Hopefullyone

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 4, 14 11:24 AM
thank you.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 4, 14 8:12 AM
I have been feeding the box, but can't find where things are. I go back thru each world and look for that item. Wondering if anyone has compiled a list of what you get in each world on the map. If anyone did god bless you, and where would I find it.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jun 29, 14 8:09 AM
Ok, I have every island....all monsters except the rebroo and anything to do with this monster. Not that I haven't tried everything in the book,,,,,I will not buy it with money.
Have two the the big wumboxes. Is there anything I can do to get it. I have tried everything possible. Its getting boring......Any new updates maybe a new island...new monsters. I do need hoola...But yeah getting tired of this game. I don't want to quit .......................but maybe I will any ideas out there Thanks Donna

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jun 25, 14 8:13 PM
Ok, I have every island....all monsters except the rebroo and anything to do with this monster. Not that I haven't tried everything in the book,,,,,I will not buy it with money.
Have two the the big wumboxes. Is there anything I can do to get it. I have tried everything possible. Its getting boring......Any new updates maybe a new island...new monsters. I do need hoola...But yeah getting tired of this game. I don't want to quit .......................but maybe I will any ideas out there Thanks Donna

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 23, 14 7:49 PM
My friend code is 11576881, Level 12 play everyday. Thanks Ajar

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 14 11:17 AM
please add me 120125 Play everyday all day really. Thanks

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 10, 13 6:47 PM
I saw some islands have christmas tress all over How can I get more tree

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator