Posts created by bubye

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Feb 18, 12 1:37 AM
bubye wrote:I did everything wrong to make the Fire Pepper. Clicked in the wrong tubes and now
I have two tubes that do not mix. Is there any way to go back and redo the
portion? or I have to start the game again?

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Feb 15, 12 9:54 PM
I did everything wrong to make the Fire Pepper. Clicked in the wrong tubes and now
I have two tubes that do not mix. Is there any way to go back and redo the
portion? or I have to start the game again?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 30, 11 7:07 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
bassetcrazee wrote:hi
i have brought this game & so far i was really enjoying it , but when i exit the game to play later , the game does not restart at the point where i left prevoiusly, ( which all games i have played do )
i had my screen name but i've just loaded the game to find my screen name has gone n i've been put back to the inn where you give the old man his walking stick e.t.c
so now for the 5 th time i am starting back at the inn , i had got as far as chapter 9 gallows hill & nearly to the end of that chapter
please can someone tell wot i am doing wrong of all the hidden object games i have brought so far this one is letting me down
any help would be apprieciated
thanx
I think you're going to need CS help with this. The game should track your progress, but it doesn't seem to be updating after the inn.

Click on the green envelope, then click on the Contact Us hyperlink, then select Technical Issues from the drop-down list.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 11 8:01 PM
chromis wrote:Hello fellow players, I see I'm not the only one having trouble with finding the golden frog crown in chapter 2 does anyone know where to find it as I have been all over the place and I don't see it anywhere. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator