Posts created by hotpat

posted in Wild West Story: The Beginning on Feb 23, 16 10:39 AM
I have not been able to get any reply's to my question?
Please advise if anyone knows of another game with the same style as : THE BEGINNING.
Meaning a Match 3 with an image of a woman that moves forward after the path is cleared? I played this game a long time ago but can't remember the name. PLEASE HELP

posted in Wild West Story: The Beginning on Feb 20, 16 1:16 PM
I have just finished playing Wild West Story: The Beginning, and I liked the style of the game and the idea of having to clear the path so the figure can advance.
A long time ago I had found a Match 3 game similar to this one but for some reason I did not continue with the game and I can't remember the name of the game or even how old it was. As I recall it had to be at least a year or so ago. I don't think there has been very many games with an image that has to be advanced thru the game. Please search your memory and I would appreciate any help you can offer. I have given up thinking I could remember the game, my memory isn't near what it was that's why I'm hoping one of you nice people can help me out. Thank You

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 11 3:47 PM
Since this game was a collectors edition and cost twice as much as a normal game I was really disappointed. I was excited about the match 3 option but found it rather bland. This is the first game that really disappointed me and considering I have bought and played many of your games I would still say your batting 1000. Thanks for doing what you do.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 11 5:29 PM
Thank you so much for the help !! It was the eyes that I had missed, you were right, it was a very small difference. I'm already 82% finished with this game, the game seems to have gone very fast..much to my dismay. I do not like **** games but this one allowed me to play Match 3 (my favorite type game). Match 3 games seem to take longer to play or maybe I'm really bad at them. (ha) Do you know of any other **** games that allowes Match 3 instead of finding all those things?
THANKS AGAIN !!! Hope you can suggest another game.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 11 5:39 PM
I thought I had found all the differences in the pictures. because they look exactly alike, however the game says I still am missing something because it won't give me the last key I need to open the door in the basement. can anyone help???.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 11 12:36 PM
are there any other hidden object games that gives you the option to pay match 3 to solve the level? I do not like the normal hidden object games but I tried this one because it appeared in my match 3 games. This option was not even listed in the game discription, I just want to know if there are others in the hidden object game index that have this option?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator